Job Title – Marketing Interns

Job Location – 516-518, Janki Center, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053

Stipend – Rs. 10000/ month

Company Name – Reliance Talenthouse Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.

Overview of internship –
1. Market Research
2. Assisting in Annual Marketing Plan (Onground and Online)
3. Assist in PR activities – Press releases, PR strategy
4. Data Mining
5. Brand Mapping
6. Inter-company communications support
7. Creative ideation and
8. Property development

Company Profile – Refer to our website www.talenthouse.co.in

Details of internship – 2-3 months till end Jan 2012

Desired profile: Specify following

Education – BBA, BMS etc or pursuing MBA, PGDBM or Diploma business education candidates only

Experience – Fresher

Duration of internship – 2-3 months

To Apply: Send your profile on RelianceTalenthouseEntertainmentPvtLtd@indianinternship.com

6 Responses to “Social Media/ Marketing Interns required for Reliance Talenthouse Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. at Mumbai”

1. HarjinderSingh says:

Please forward me the details and the last date to apply and the month in which the internship will begin.

2. Mradula Mahajan says:

Sir/Ma’am,
    I have mailed my resume. so kindly have a look at it. It will be my pleasure to get a chance to do internship with your highly respected company.

3. Chester Fernandes says:

Sir/Mam

I want the details about the month of the internship.My college has allocated the summer internship duration from May 2012 to July 2012.

Regards
    chester

4. gowri sankar gowd says:

Sir/Mam

I want the details about the month of the internship.My college has allocated the summer internship duration from mar 2012 to may 2012.

Regards
    chester

5. UDITA NAWAL says:

i have sended my resume so please let me get informed about your details related to intership i.e. what is last date and what is the time period of intership. It will be my pleasure to do intership with your company.

6. UDITA NAWAL says:

please send me all the details