Marketing Intern required with ThinkLink at Gurgaon
As part of our Internship programme, we are looking for a highly motivated, young and dynamic intern with interest in Marketing and Sales.
ThinkLink Supply Chain Services (ThinkLink) is an India based firm .Over the last five years we have worked with and served more than 175 clients across services and verticals.
Our public program calendar, “ThinkLink Supply Chain Development Series”, is the leading executive education program series in India, and focuses exclusively on Supply Chain and Logistics professionals. We have organized several workshops across the country and trained thousands of supply chain professionals over the last few years.
Duration: 1 Month, we will also bring on board this Intern for Summer Internship as well
Who We Hire
• Has strong Academic Performance and Career interest in Marketing, Business Development and Sales
• Exhibit Excellent Communication abilities.
• Detail-Oriented and Organized
• Creative ,Out of the Box Thinker
What You’ll Do
ThinkLink plans to introduce new Training Certificate Courses in International Logistics and Transportation targeted at College students and Working professionals in the Supply Chain and Logistics domain in January 2012 and for this initiative we need a winter Intern who will implement end to end Marketing Strategy Plan roll out including
• Research market for the targeted segments / groups
• Call up the targeted colleges / potential candidates to generate leads
• Development of Collaterals, Mailers, Brochures (both online and print media)
• Promotion of courses on Social Media : LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
• Online Marketing : Blogs, Magazines, Educational / Career / Supply Chain Websites
• Promotion of courses on Print media : Newspapers, Supply Chain Magazines
• Engineering /Non Engineering Undergraduates
• Engineering /Non Engineering Graduates with Masters in Marketing
Stipend: Rs 5000
To Apply: please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV, current location