HR Intern requirement at Bangalore with KGD India

HR Intern requirement at Bangalore with KGD India

Hi,

We are looking for an HR Intern for a period of 3 months for a reputed architecture company – KGD India based in Bangalore.

We will train and provide him/ her hands-on experience in the HR function. Subject to attitude and performance the individual may be offered a full time job in our organization.

Requirements :
Applicant should be a diploma / graduate in Human Resource Management.
Candidate should be able to speak well, comprehend situations, apply his mind to find solutions, be able to form an opinion and justify it and be enthusiatic about work.
Working knowledge of computers is essential.
Should have good knowledge of HR theories and concepts.

Stipend: A stipend will be paid during the internship.

Qualifications : Diploma/ BBM/ MBA/PGDM – HR

Experiance : 0 To 1

To Apply: Please email your Resume to: kgdindia@indianinternship.com

13 Responses to “HR Intern requirement at Bangalore with KGD India”

1. Dhruv Dev dubey says:

hi,

i am a BE (ECE) with MBA HRM looking for project with internship.

Dhruv dev Dubey

Mob: dev_dubey19@yahoo.co.in

Mob: 8123456896

2. MOHAMMED HUSSAIN says:

i am looking for a final year project in HR.

contact – 99527-17297,76671-98908

3. Mohan kumar says:

Iam basically accounts background,iam doing mba last sem for hr ,i want internship for banglore or any southern india

4. Shraddha Shukla says:

Hello ,

I am persuing MBA in HR and looking for project with internship

Shraddha Shukla
    e.mail- shraddha.shukla123@gmail.com

5. Shraddha Shukla says:

Hello
    I am persuing MBA in Hr and looking for project with internship

Shraddha Shukla
    e.mail- shraddha.shukla123@gmail.com

6. santoshi says:

hi
    i am interesting in doing a 6months project in your concern in MBA [HR].

santoshi

7. jameerbasha says:

hai iam very intrest do a hr project
    my num 9533311413

8. jameerbasha says:

hai pls i am very intresting doing a project in HR

9. Raghuram says:

This is Raghuram very much interested with the internship provided.. If you feel i would be a better option you can contact me on vsraghuram89@gmail.com and also 9866353201..

10. Rabhina Bhaskaran says:

Hi,

I m Doing my Post graduation in Mba HR and Systems and very much interested in doing my internship which is for a period of 3 months in your organisation.

contact:09744428884
    mail_id:rabhina.b@gmail.com

11. Kavitha says:

hai,

I am doing my Post graduation in Mba HR and Systems. And i very much interested in doing my internship in your organisation.

mail id: kavius12@gmail.com

12. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognise what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my web site =). We could have a hyperlink trade agreement among us

13. Swetha says:

hi,
    I am a B.E graduate and pursuing my MBA now.I am looking forward to do my internship in your organization. Need further information regarding the same. pls contact me to my email id since i may be in class..
    email id: swetha.sdsv14@gmail.com