Business Analyst Intern at Axsiom PLC
Axsiom is India’s first and only public open-ended alternative investment fund that invests in domains: the Internet´s real estate. Just as real estate prices increase as top locations are snapped up, so it is for the values of premium domain names. Some of the best generic domain names have been acquired by Fortune 100 companies.
During the internship program you will learn what it’s really like to work in the financial services industry; gaining a unique insight and understanding that couldn’t be achieved by research alone. You will learn how companies are positioned in the industry, who the big players are, as well as the latest trends or industry forecasts; knowledge which will be essential in demonstrating your commitment to a career in banking when you graduate.
About the right candidate:
This internship program is a great chance for business and engineering students to get an insight into one of the most exciting start-ups in the internet domains business. You will work directly with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), assisting with all aspects of operations, including research, marketing, finance, analytics and business development.
• Examples of typical projects are: Research on web domains, Tracking domain deals, Conducting competitor analyses, Generating Leads & Closing Deals, Editing financial statements, Task-based projects
• 15 – 20 hours per week; occasional weekend tasks
• Pursuing an engineering/business degree
• Both current students and recent graduates can apply
• Strong inclination towards entrepreneurship
• Should be proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment
• Must be discrete with confidential information
• High stipend of up to Rs. 10,000 per month. Best-in-its category.
• No barriers to highest levels of management
• Work with a talented, passionate, and driven team
• Work from home & Flexible working hours
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the links to your Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter profiles (if any) in the body of the mail. Also, attach a passport size photograph.