Winter Internship with Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd. at Noida

Winter Internship with Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd. at Noida

Job Title: “Internship – Wireless Technologies & Mobile Applications”

Job Location: “Noida, INDIA”

Stipend: N/A

Company Name: “Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.”

Overview of internship: Write brief summary of internship.

Student will have to work on :-
1. Design, development&  testing of mobile Application in iPhone,BlackBerry&  Android Platform.
2. Design, development&  testing of wireless technologies like GSM,UMTS, HSDPA, LTE/WiMAX
3. GSM, UMTS, LTE RF Planning
4. Design, development&  testing of projects in MATLAB, VHDL, OpenCV, LabView, NS2

Company profile:

We offer software solutions, technical consultancy, expert manpower and technical training in next generation mobile communication technologies
like GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, CDMA 2000, IMS, VoIP, UMA, NFC, WiFi, WiMAX, DECT, TETRA, IN, CAMEL, ATM, MPLS, SYMBIAN, J2ME, BREW, WinCE,
Windows Smartphone, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, LiMo, VAS, TELECOM BILLING, NMS, M-Commerce, VHDL&   MATLAB.

Details of internship

Student will have to work on :-
1. Design, development&  testing of mobile Application in iPhone,BlackBerry&   Android Platform.
3. GSM, UMTS, LTE RF Planning

Desired profile: Specify following

Education: B.E/B.Tech (2nd Yr, 3rd Yrs, Final Yr)
Stream – IT, CS, ECE, EEE, EE

Experience: N/A
Other

Duration of internship: 6 weeks to 6 months (May 2011 onwards)

Any other information: No

How to apply: Include the email id which you want to use to receive the applications. The email id will not be displayed on website. Send application to exuberantsolutions@indianinternship.com

23 Responses to “Winter Internship with Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd. at Noida”

1. Abhijeet says:

Sir,
    is there is any fees for students

2. Vivek Garg says:

Sir,
    I am B.Tech 3rd year , in Delhi Technological University(formerly Delhi College of Engineering). I am interested in VHDL design and MatLab .
    Regards
    Vivek Garg
    DTU-DCE

3. negi says:

i m student B.tech 3rd year CSE i m interested in this ….

4. sandip gupta says:

sir you have any fee for that training programme????

5. naval says:

i m interested in this program. hav u any charge for yhis prog?? doing B.Tech (3rd yr) from DTU (formerly DCE)..

6. Tarun says:

any course fee ??

7. Vivek says:

Is there is any charge for this course /internship?

8. Shubham says:

Sir, is there any charges involved and what is the last date of application

9. pinkish says:

sir,
    Is there is any charge for this course /internship?

10. Kumar Poras says:

Sir/Madam

I am currently in my third year, B.E (Computer Science) at the Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology, Delhi University. i am interested in designing n development of software in VHDL n Matlab. Please revert back with necessary details for the internship program.

Thanks and Regards,
    Kumar Poras
    NSIT

11. Hemant Gupta says:

Respected Sir,

I am a student of B.E Computer Engineering in Final Year from DESH BHAGAT ENGG. COLLEGE (PTU Jalandhar). I am presently in 7th Sem. i am interested in training program in your company. I have to undergo training program for 6 months in last semester. Kindly guide me.

Thanks and Regards,
    Hemant Gupta
    9999198835
    indica.bhargav@gmail.com

12. ajay pandey says:

ir/Madam
    I am currently in my third year, B.Tech(Computer Science) at theNational Institute of Technology, Rourkela,Odisha. i wish to have the above mentioned internship. Please reply back with necessary details for the internship program.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Ajay pandey
    NTI Rourkela

13. richa dubey says:

respected sir/madam,
    I am Richa Dubey living in Delhi. I am currently pursuing B.Tech Computer Science and Enginering 3rd year from Dronacharya College Of Engineering, Gurgaon. I want to apply for this internship program.

14. Purnendu says:

Sir/Madam

I am currently in my 3rd semester of M.Tech at the gautam buddha university,. i am interested in designing n development of software in Matlab and NS2. Please revert back with necessary details for the internship program.

Thanks and Regards,
    Purnendu

15. himanshu upadhyay says:

Respected sir/mam
    currently, i am b tech information technology engineering student & interested in your internship program. can i get the information of its schedules, when it begins & ends, the amount( if required) as a fees of the internship & other significant details……..

16. Anjul says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am currently in my third year, B.Tech(Computer Science) at theNational Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra,Haryana. I am interested in the above mentioned internship. Kindly reply back with necessary details .
    Thanks and Regards,
    Anjul Sharma
    NIT kURUKSHETRA

17. SNEHA ARORA says:

do u charge any kindo fee for the above mentiond internship?

18. Tarun Sharma says:

Sir,
    I wish to join this internship programme as a B.Tech 3rd yr student from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology,Noida.Kindly send the complete details of this programme including the fee structure.Waiting for a prompt reply.
    Yours sincerely
    Tarun Sharma.

19. vikram jaiswal says:

Respected sir,
    I am B.Tech 3rd year student, in Gautam Buddh Technical University (formerly UPTU). I am interested in the above mentioned internship programme.
    Regards
    Vikram Jaiswal

20. vikram jaiswal says:

Respected sir,
    Regards
    Vikram Jaiswal

21. vikram jaiswal says:

sir,
    Regards
    Vikram Jaiswal

22. Mudassir Fazal says:

respected sir,
    i am a 2nd year student of b.tech pursueing from ambedkar institute of advance communication technology and research (ipu). i am intrested in above internship .
    please send me its detail .
    thankyou

23. Ankush Guleria says:

I am studying in sixth Semester from Maharishi Dayanand University.And interested in above internship…. I am very much interested in Design, development& testing of projects in MAT LAB & VHDL. Please send me the details regarding above mentioned program.. @thakurankush91@gmail.com….