Software Development Intern required for OpenLifeCycle
OpenLifeCycle is building a product which would fundamentally change the way people in the industry manage the projects and software development cycle. We aim at building a more intelligent and collaborative suite of ALM tools. We are a early staged startup and this gives you endless and amazing opportunity to learn, develop and gain expertise in various domains as well as in technology specific areas. We use agile driven schemes for our development as well as a test driven development to produce a high quality platform at a rapid pace. You also have chance to work with some of the top engineers in the field.
We are currently looking for Software Development Interns to take part in building and contributing to our systems. This involves designing and coding new protocol based modules, making systems support available for large scale systems, testing and validation of existing systems and the new systems that would be built. You will also get a chance to work on the latest cutting edge technologies latest in the market. The subsystem also consists of a web application as well as immense opportunities for crafting new frameworks and developing APIs to enable its usage.
The key responsibilities of an ideal candidate are as follows –
– Develop and manage new software modules required for enhancing the functionality of the software.
– Unit testing of the self developed modules.
– Respond and resolve to high priority customer and other service requests.
– Review and influence ongoing design , architecture , standards and methods for various systems.
– Build and maintain high quality automation systems and framework to maintain the validation aspects of the software.
– Write intelligent and sharp scripts to validate high quality releases at a fast pace.
The key eligibility requirements for an ideal candidate are as follows –
– Currently pursuing BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science from a top engineering college with proven success in a challenging academic program.
– Strong foundation and developed interest in coding methodologies and languages.
– Excellent programming skills in C/C++/PHP/Perl/Shell Scripting.
– Knowledge about web and work in that domain is a plus.
– Excellent analytical skills and strong sense of Data Structures and Algorithms.
– Knowledge about Linux commands and environment is also an added advantage.
– Excellent communication skills.
To Apply: All those interested please send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org