We are offering Equity Finance Internship for around 6 month with stipend of around INR 6000.

Job Title – Financial and equity research for Large cap Indian companies.
Job Location – Near East Delhi – Candidates near to vivek vihar/ Anand Vihar should only apply
Stipend – 6000 per month
Job title – Equity research
Overview of internship:
Financial research ,New letter , Industry research
Desired profile:Commerce graduate , Person should have his/her own laptop.
Experience – 0 year
Education – Commerce graduate ,
Company name – Emerging Hedge fund.

To Apply: Send resume to mail id –

Start Date: Project need to start in October 2011
Timings: Daily working hour 6-7 hours , Monday to Friday
Duration of internship – 6 months

23 Responses to “Financial Research / Equity Research Internship with Emerging Hedge fund at Delhi”

1. Avadhut says:

Great opportunity for freshers who want to make career in equity research.

2. Arti Omar says:

Dear sir,
    I am the student of Integrated Post Graduation Program at Atal Biahri Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior and Currently in MBA 1st year.
    My area of Interest is Risk management, Equity research, Portfolio Management and Financial services, so I would like to apply for this internship, but as you have mentioned some guideline, According to those may I send my resume.

Kindly waiting for your reply

3. Shrenik Shah says:

Dear Sir,
    I have done MBA(Finance) and currently pursuing CFA Level-II (International).
    Is there any opening for Mumbai?

4. arun says:

Sir I am an engineering student of IIT Kharagpur and we get a 2 months vacation in summers . Do you have this internship offer at that time?

5. Ritesh Bhatnagar says:

Respected Sir,
    Im a student of MBA from Amity Business School,Noida and interested in summer internship.Can’t the duration of the internship be of 2 months as in the case of an MBA program.

Respected Sir,
    I am the student of PGDM (Financial Markets) from ITM Navi Mumbai and interested in summer internship for 3 months in may – july. I want to make career in the equity research so how can i , cotact u .

7. Yogesh Luthra says:

Respected Sir,
    My name is Yogesh Luthra and I am pursuing my Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at FORE School of Management, New Delhi . As a part of my course, I need to work with an organization from May 2012 to July 2012 as an intern and furnish a report on the same to my college. As I want to take Finance as my subject of specialization, I am looking for organizations where I could do a relevant internship that will help me in my subject of specialization. It would be very kind of you if you can provide me such an opportunity. In order to contact the organization, I need the organization’s official e-mail id. Can you please provide me the e-mail address so that I can contact for summer internship.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    Yogesh Luthra
    FORE School of Management
    New Delhi

8. mehak bhatia says:

respected sir
    I am a student of bachelors in financial and investment analysis from Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies. I have given my 1st semester exams and i have to do my internship. I request you to keep me informed about further internships in your company.
    My email add:

9. pushkal says:

want to do winter internship jan 2012 in finance in mumbai
    pls help me
    my email id

10. pushkal says:

i m pursuing mba in 3 rd semester in indore
    intrested in doing intership in finace as
    risk managment, financial analyst
    so pls give guidline
    my email id

11. Ruchika Gahlawat says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Ruchika Gahlawat pursuing my MBA from National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Durgapur. I will be taking finance as my subject of specialization. Also i am a graduate in C.S.E. As a part of my PG course i am required to do summer internship from May 2012 to July 2012.

I am interested in summer internship provided by your organization and would be greatly delighted to work as an intern. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.

Hoping for a positive response from your side.

Ruchika Gahlawat
    NIT Durgapur(2011-2013)
    Contact no. 9547417889
    Email id.-

12. sahil verma says:

Sahil Verma
    5-6 Parkash colony , sidhwa canal road
    badewal, Ludhiana, Punjab – 141012

Objective : To commence my management career by joining a well settled and highly professional organization as a Management Trainee and grab good career advancement through large efforts and innovative work techniques

Professional Qualifications:
    • Fairly bright academic records with absolute performance consistency
    • Thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of business administration and their practical usage
    • Highly organized thought process and well structured problem dealing attitude with an edge of innovativeness
    • Profound managerial qualities and skills to handle multiple teams simultaneously
    • Ability to handle both, the internal activities of an organization as well as the external dealings with customers, vendors, government bodies, etc.
    • Appreciable command over spoken and written English
    • Very strong in handling the MS office tools and web search tools

Academic Education:
    • Pursuing B-Tech(ECE)-MBA(Integrated) from Lovely Professional University. (Presently in 8th semester of B.Tech and 2nd semester of MBA(Finance))
    • Pursuing 6 months Online Digital Marketing course
    • CGPA ( till date) : 8.37
    • Class XII – Sacred Heart convent school, Ludhiana. Score – 67.6%
    • Class X – Kundan Vidya Mandir – 90.8%

Academic Projects Undertaken:
    • SWOT analysis of Bhartiya Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) – Economics
    • SWOT analysis of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Business Environment
    • How does the Management functions in HDFC – detailed outlook – Managerial Effectiveness
    • Mergers and Acquisitions(the global trend) – Economics
    • Akzo Nobel and its subsidiaries – Global HR – Human Resource Management
    • The four things service business must get right – Harvard Business review – Operations Management
    • Children’s response towards Television advertisement and its impact on purchasing decisions of families – Research Methodology
    • Comparative, common base, ratio and Trend analysis of Major companies in Power sector of India – accounting for Managers
    • Hindustan Motors – A struggle for existence ( case study) – Business Environment

Extra Curricular Activities:
    • Attended Workshop titled “Ideas to Execution for Entrepreneurs” by Mr. Amit Grover, Founder, Nurture Talent Academy
    • Attended Workshop titled “ Dynamics of Digital and social Media Marketing” by Mr. Gaurav singhal , CEO, Blue Digital training.
    • 6th National Cyber Olympiad held on 24th August 2006 – successful Participation
    • United Schools Organization of India (Est. 1951) –Junior General Knowledge Test
    • IGSC scholarship Examination 1998-99 (won distinction at National Level)
    • International Informatics Olympiad (2005) – successful Participation
    • Student Talent Promotion Examination (2002) – successful Participation
    • Several awards and recognition at school level in debate and speech competitions
    • Among top 15 students from my school to be sent to meet President Mr. APJ Abdul Kalam at the 2003 student – President Meet in Ludhiana.

Work Experience :
    1 year at Munish Hosiery Mills, 129 Industrial Area ‘A’, Ludhiana – 141008, Punjab
    Labor Management – Supervisor

Interests and Hobbies:
    • Traveling
    • Reading crime related articles
    • listening to songs of different languages
    • writing short stories
    • Analyzing quotes by great authors and Philosophers

Personal Details:
    • Date of Birth: 04 / 12/ 1989
    • Marital status: Single
    • Expected employment status: Trainee (6 weeks)
    • Ready to Relocate: Y