Job Title:2d or 3d Animation (animator) required for Internship
Job Location:Mumbai,Pune
Stipend:3000 — 4000 Rs/Month
Company Name:Shikshasolutions
Overview of internship: We require Animators who can create characters and make these characters certain activity to create animated videos.There is no restriction on the working timing and location.You can work from your home and get the same completed.
Company profile:We work in the Software service and software product development .We are also working on building our own product
Details of internship:There is no restriction on the working timing and location.You can work from your home and get the same completed.
Desired profile: Animation required
Education:
Experience:
Other
Duration of internship:2- 3 Months
Any other information
How to apply: Interested candidates to apply can send their CV at shikshasolutions@indianinternship.com

Company website: www.shikshasolutions.com

22 Responses to “2d or 3d Animation (animator) required for Internship in Mumbai,Pune for Shikshasolutions”

1. haamid khan says:

I’m a student in banglore,, studying b.sc in animation and im lookin forward for this internship..

2. sir,
    i am pursuing B.E (computer science) from badnera engg. college. I am very interested in 2d-3d animation. i want to traning in same during my winter holidays. please help me.

3. sarika says:

hello sir,
    i am from pune,i have done diploma in animation.and i am looking forward this internship….

• Asha Konghe says:

Hello sir,

I am from pune,i have done diploma in animation.and i am looking forward this nternship….

Thanku & Regard
      Asha konghe.
      7588815231.

4. Arvind Kachare says:

Hi,
    I am 3d Animator(maya modeling,texturing,lighting) ,Web & Graphics Designer looking for job opportunity.

5. Yogesh Rajendra Pardeshi says:

hello sir,

6. Hi,Sir/Mam
    I am Yogesh Patmase,I have done my Corle,Photoshop CS,Flash CS2,3D Max2009,Maya2009).Now I am looking for a job as a 3d modeler (3d max).If you have vacancy plz call me

7. Hi,Sir/Mam
    I am Yogesh Patmase,I have done my Corle,Photoshop CS,Flash CS2,3D Max2009,Maya2009)..If you have vacancy,kindly call me on 9503036436.

8. hi,Sir/Mam
    i m Deepak Choudhary i have done b.sc multimedia & animation i m looking forward this internship

9. Bhavik Gandhi says:

Hi sir,
    I m pursing my animation course in mumbai and it complete in 3 months.so I m now looking for internship.and I am good in character animation.

10. krushnakant khatavkar says:

I am a student of Animation in DSK Supinfocom international campus and in search for an Internship for the summer break.

I am interested in Live action, stopmotion Animation and 2d animation but I am equally flexible in other areas in respect to the company’s requirement and project.

I am good with softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, Premiere pro and Audition

I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
    krushnakant

11. abhijeet says:

hi,Sir/Mam
    i m abhijeet Choudhary i have done b.sc multimedia & animation i m looking forward this internship

12. sakshi says:

Hi Sir/ Mam
    I am Sakshi Bhatia done animation.i was 2d faculty in Arena Multimedia..
    I am interested in graphics and 2d animation.
    I am good with softwares like Illustrator , corel and flash.
    I am looking forward this internship
    Regards,
    Sakshi Bhatia

13. ravu prakash says:

Hi sir,
    I am ravi and I am looking for summer break internship in 2d animation and photoshop work…
    I am pursuing my bsc animation in digital film making from Hyderabad my 2nd year will be complete in next two month.

14. abbas says:

Hi Sir/ Mam
    I am abbas mahableshwarwala done animation.i was 2d faculty in Arena Multimedia..
    I am interested in graphics and 2d animation.
    I am good with softwares like Illustrator , corel and PS premier pro and sound forge as well as 3ds max .
    I am looking forward this internship
    Regards,
    Abbas

15. hrshad says:

Hi sir,
    I am harshad and I am looking for summer break internship in 2d animation and photoshop work…
    I am pursuing my bsc animation in fergusson college..n want to do sumthing out of the box…
    looking forward for internship..

16. Treza says:

Hy sir,
    i had just passed my diploma in animation and i am intrested in vfx aftereffect if you want to see my work you can just mail me ya call in 8007792435.
    i am looking forward this internship
    TREZA