2d or 3d Animation (animator) required for Internship in Mumbai,Pune for Shikshasolutions

Job Title:2d or 3d Animation (animator) required for Internship
Job Location:Mumbai,Pune
Stipend:3000 — 4000 Rs/Month
Company Name:Shikshasolutions
Overview of internship: We require Animators who can create characters and make these characters certain activity to create animated videos.There is no restriction on the working timing and location.You can work from your home and get the same completed.
Company profile:We work in the Software service and software product development .We are also working on building our own product
Details of internship:There is no restriction on the working timing and location.You can work from your home and get the same completed.
Desired profile: Animation required
Education:
Experience:
Other
Duration of internship:2- 3 Months
Any other information
How to apply: Interested candidates to apply can send their CV at shikshasolutions@indianinternship.com

Company website: www.shikshasolutions.com

1. haamid khan

on October 31, 2011 at 9:05 pm - Reply

I’m a student in banglore,, studying b.sc in animation and im lookin forward for this internship..

• Vaibhav

on November 1, 2011 at 10:38 am - Reply

HI Haamid,

Can you please send me your resume at vjjindal@gmail.com or contact me on 9769139732

Regards
      Vaibhav Jindal
      shikshasolutions

• Rushikesh R Deshpande

on November 6, 2011 at 9:47 pm - Reply

hallo sir

I have completed 3d animation & lighting .I have an expirience in Redchillies of 5 months.

• shruti mishra

on December 20, 2011 at 1:04 am - Reply

hello sir,
        i am from pune,i have done diploma in animation.and i am looking forward this internship….

• Sujith Randhawa

on March 3, 2012 at 12:57 am - Reply

kindly provide ur contact details asap so that we can review on your abilities
          and proceed for interview…

• Dhermender rawat

on March 16, 2012 at 4:24 pm -

I have Done 2 year multimedia animation course in 2011 but I dont get any exp- so I need A Intern ship To prove me my self. Plz Allow Me

2. Muna kumar sharma

on November 22, 2011 at 9:55 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am pursuing B.E (computer science) from badnera engg. college. I am very interested in 2d-3d animation. i want to traning in same during my winter holidays. please help me.

3. sarika

on December 19, 2011 at 2:06 pm - Reply

hello sir,

• Asha Konghe

on April 18, 2012 at 11:38 pm - Reply

Hello sir,

I am from pune,i have done diploma in animation.and i am looking forward this nternship….

Thanku & Regard
      Asha konghe.
      7588815231.

4. Arvind Kachare

on December 20, 2011 at 10:41 am - Reply

Hi,
    I am 3d Animator(maya modeling,texturing,lighting) ,Web & Graphics Designer looking for job opportunity.

5. Yogesh Rajendra Pardeshi

on April 5, 2012 at 6:35 pm - Reply

hello sir,

6. YogeshPatmase

on April 9, 2012 at 1:30 pm - Reply

Hi,Sir/Mam
    I am Yogesh Patmase,I have done my Corle,Photoshop CS,Flash CS2,3D Max2009,Maya2009).Now I am looking for a job as a 3d modeler (3d max).If you have vacancy plz call me

7. YogeshPatmase

on April 9, 2012 at 1:31 pm - Reply

Hi,Sir/Mam
    I am Yogesh Patmase,I have done my Corle,Photoshop CS,Flash CS2,3D Max2009,Maya2009)..If you have vacancy,kindly call me on 9503036436.

8. Deepak Choudhary

on June 11, 2013 at 4:53 am - Reply

hi,Sir/Mam
    i m Deepak Choudhary i have done b.sc multimedia & animation i m looking forward this internship

9. Bhavik Gandhi

on January 6, 2014 at 2:04 pm - Reply

Hi sir,
    I m pursing my animation course in mumbai and it complete in 3 months.so I m now looking for internship.and I am good in character animation.

10. krushnakant khatavkar

on March 20, 2014 at 10:17 am - Reply

I am a student of Animation in DSK Supinfocom international campus and in search for an Internship for the summer break.

I am interested in Live action, stopmotion Animation and 2d animation but I am equally flexible in other areas in respect to the company’s requirement and project.

I am good with softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, Premiere pro and Audition

I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
    krushnakant

11. abhijeet

on November 30, 2014 at 3:00 pm - Reply

hi,Sir/Mam
    i m abhijeet Choudhary i have done b.sc multimedia & animation i m looking forward this internship

12. sakshi

on March 26, 2015 at 11:54 am - Reply

Hi Sir/ Mam
    I am Sakshi Bhatia done animation.i was 2d faculty in Arena Multimedia..
    I am interested in graphics and 2d animation.
    I am good with softwares like Illustrator , corel and flash.
    I am looking forward this internship
    Regards,
    Sakshi Bhatia

13. ravu prakash

on April 4, 2015 at 3:11 pm - Reply

Hi sir,
    I am ravi and I am looking for summer break internship in 2d animation and photoshop work…
    I am pursuing my bsc animation in digital film making from Hyderabad my 2nd year will be complete in next two month.

14. abbas

on April 12, 2015 at 6:07 am - Reply

Hi Sir/ Mam
    I am abbas mahableshwarwala done animation.i was 2d faculty in Arena Multimedia..
    I am interested in graphics and 2d animation.
    I am good with softwares like Illustrator , corel and PS premier pro and sound forge as well as 3ds max .
    I am looking forward this internship
    Regards,
    Abbas

15. hrshad

on February 14, 2016 at 3:21 am - Reply

Hi sir,
    I am harshad and I am looking for summer break internship in 2d animation and photoshop work…
    I am pursuing my bsc animation in fergusson college..n want to do sumthing out of the box…
    looking forward for internship..

16. Treza

on June 8, 2016 at 4:30 am - Reply

Hy sir,
    i had just passed my diploma in animation and i am intrested in vfx aftereffect if you want to see my work you can just mail me ya call in 8007792435.
    i am looking forward this internship
    TREZA