PHP Internship with Avion Technology at Pune

PHP Internship with Avion Technology at Pune

Job Title: PHP Internship

Job Location: Pune

Stipend: Nil

Company Name : Avion Technology

Overview of internship: We provide final year projects to the MCA/BCA/BCS/MCS students. We give young talent an opportunity to complete their final year projects with hands on experience on latest cutting edge technologies. We have a team of skilled software experts to guide you throughout the process.
We are looking for students who will be doing their Final year Project bearing the internship cost by themselves.

Company profile: Ashore Systems Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of Chicago, USA based Avion Technology, a renowned name in web design and development.

Duration of internship : 6M

How to apply: Walk in to our Office with your CV, HR will be arranging for Technical aptitude test & Technical Interview, on clearing the same you will be eligible for interview with project manager. On final selection enroll yourself & collect enrollment letter from HR.

Company website: http://www.aviontechnology.net/content.php?cont_id=internship

1. anand kumar

on September 27, 2011 at 10:01 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Anand Kumar, from SASTRA University, Thanjavur ,Tamilnadu .I want to join internship
    provided by your organisation.I wont be able to come to Pune for interview.Taking distance constraint, can you arrange telephonic interview for me,please?
    Hoping your anticipation.
    yours truly
    Anand Kumar

2. Dhaval Vithalani

on October 9, 2011 at 3:01 pm - Reply

Hi Sir/madam,

This is regarding internship program in Avion Technology.

i have keen interest in internship program of Avion Technology. i am in last year of MCA and also i have completed CCNA networking certification.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhaval Vithalani

3. Koppala Subbareddy

on October 19, 2011 at 12:46 pm - Reply

Hi Sir/madam,

This is regarding internship program in Avion Technology.

I am subbareddy from G.PullaReddy Engineering College.I am in sixth sem of MCA and Interested in web projects so please send me details to my mail how to apply for this internship.

Thanks and Regards,
    SubbaReddy Koppala

4. Hemant Bhavsar

on January 3, 2012 at 9:04 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Hemant Bhavsar, from North Maharashatra University,jalgaon .
    I am in sixth sem of MCA and Interested in PHP, so please send me details to my mail how to apply for this internship.

Thanks and Regards,
    Hemant Bhavsar

5. Shraddha Ranaware

on January 12, 2012 at 3:58 pm - Reply

Hi Sir/madam,

This is regarding internship program in Avion Technology.

I am completed B.com from pune university.I have just completed my Diploma in Web Designing and Development and Interested in web projects so please send me details to my mail how to apply for this internship.

Thanks and Regards,
    SubbaReddy Koppala

6. Shraddha Ranaware

on January 12, 2012 at 4:00 pm - Reply

Hi Sir/madam,

This is regarding internship program in Avion Technology.

Thanks and Regards,