Job Title : Looking for Interns (MBA-BBA-Graduates) for operation management

Job Location : Malviya Nagar, New Delhi

Stipend : 3000

Company Name : LifeandHolidays.com

Overview of internship: The intern has to take care of the bookings done through portal. They have to streamline the process, and be responsive

Company profile : LifeandHolidays is a tour company which specilizes in managing weekend holidays, short breaks around metros.

Details of internship:

Desired profile: Specify following
Education : Any graduate (including students persuing correspondance courses)
Experience : 0 yrs
Other: Must have his own laptop,
Duration of internship : 2 months, starting from 10-Sep-2011
Any other information

How to apply *: Students send your resume to lifeandholidays.com@indianinternship.com

Company website: www.lifeandholidays.com

9 Responses to “Looking for Interns (MBA-BBA-Graduates) for operation management in LifeandHolidays.com at Delhi”

1. Students applying make sure that, its is full time internship.

They have to be in office, during working hours.

Bringing laptop is not mandatory, we can provide our own systems to them.

2. Avneet says:

Hi,
    I am MBA student,needed internship (finance).
    If anyone have information and opprtunity to help me,,,,,So please I am waiting for you.

3. Mohit says:

Are these internships of yours open throughout the year.,as i will hv to undergo an internship in my 6th sem.bt it has got around 3 months to start.so would their be vaccancies then.plese repy.i am a bba student

4. paresh says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am pursuing MBA from sikkim and i am in 2nd semester,
    however, i would be able to do internship at around May 2012.
    so would we get to know if the company organizes internship at that time.

5. Ruchika Gahlawat says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Ruchika Gahlawat pursuing my MBA from National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Durgapur. I will be taking finance as my subject of specialization. Also i am a b.tech graduate in C.S.E. As a part of my PG course i am required to do summer internship from May 2012 to July 2012.

I am interested in summer internship provided by your organization and would be greatly delighted to work as an intern. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.

Hoping for a positive response from your side.

Regards

Ruchika Gahlawat
    NIT Durgapur(2011-2013)
    Contact no. 9547417889
    Email id.- gahlawatruchi@yahoo.co.in

6. Gavaksh Mangla says:

Sir/Madam,

Is the above mentioned internship available during the period of April-May, 2012.
    I am a student of IMT-Nagpur and would be taking operations as specialization next year.

Gavaksh Mangla
    IMT-Nagpur
    Email-Id: gavaksh2408@gmail.com
    Contact no:9049233993

7. Pardeep Kumar says:

Hoping for a positive response from your side.

Pardeep Kumar

8. Ashok Singh says:

Sir/Madam,

I am Ashok Singh pursuing MBA from IGNOU in production (opration). I
    am required to summer internship from your company its develop my skill.
    Hoping for a positive response from your side.