Internship in Equity Finance / PR / Journalism / HR / Accounts with India Capital Fund Research (ICFR)

Job / Internship Title: Internship in Equity Finance / PR / Joulnalism / HR / Accounts

Job Location: 101, Kale Ram Chambers, East Guru Angad Nagar, Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station, Delhi – 110092

Stipend Up to Rs. 10,000/- per quarter

Company Name
India Capital Fund Research (ICFR)

Duration of internship 3-6 months

Overview of internship
Candidates would be required to do the research / training in their desired field, viz, Equity Finance / PR / Joulnalism / HR / Accounts. Besides, obtaining data from various sources, Analysis and interpreting the data, Fostering Ideas and Problem solving, Project Financing, etc.

Desired profile:
Candidate must be very good with his / her communication skills with commerce background. Candidate having own laptop / conveyance will be preferred.
Education: Graduates / Post Graduates, MBA,etc
Experience: Not required

To Apply: icfr@indianinternship.com

Company Profile: India Capital Fund Research (ICFR) is an independent, unbiased equity research agency doing assessment of Indian listed company’s fundamentals and valuation.

ICFR grow the perceived value of the listed companies and consequently enterprise value. With everything on the increase – size of investors, quantum of investments and the number of companies choosing to list in the stock markets has led to a problem of plenty which results in a number of companies remaining undervalued. ICFR strongly believes wonders for them. ICFR fills the gap between clients and their shareholders which helps stock prices to achieve appropriate valuations.
ICR main activities – Equity Research Consultant, Financial Consultants, Private Equity, Investor Relations, Equity / Project Finance Internship

Company website www.icfr.us

1. Apoorva Maheshwari

on September 13, 2011 at 2:40 am - Reply

Good Evening Sir/Madam,
    I am Apoorva Maheshwari ,a B.E. Graduate and now persuing my MBA from ITM Navimumbai, currently i am a first year student ,and looking forward for a career in finance. Somewhere in the month of March 2012- May 2012 we will be having summer internship project. Can i please have the opportunity to work and get trained under your esteemed firm.
    My contact details are apoorva.m@itm.edu

Thanks and Regards,
    Apoorva Maheshwari.

• India Capital Fund Research

on September 13, 2011 at 12:20 pm - Reply

ICFR is providing 3-6 months internship program in Delhi in Equity Finance (stock market) Research / Marketing / Journalism / PR / HR / Accounts with stipend upto Rs. 10,000/- per quarter to deserving candidates (if internship is more than 3 months) who can contact ICFR at 9582111450 / mail to rkc.ifci@gmail.com

• India Capital Fund Research

on September 13, 2011 at 12:29 pm - Reply

2. surya sharma

on September 13, 2011 at 3:48 pm - Reply

does this internship requires making and meeting clients of different places ?

• India Capital Fund Research

on September 13, 2011 at 4:15 pm - Reply

Yes but occasionally. Most of the time its office desk work. But you must have your own laptop

3. Hardik Pahwa

on September 20, 2011 at 10:19 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am an engineering graduate and would like to apply for this internship. I would like to know whether engineering graduates can apply for this internship and if yes then where do we have to apply?

Thanks and regards,
    Hardik Pahwa

4. SHWETA SINGH

on September 22, 2011 at 8:09 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/ Ma’m
    I’m pursuing my MBA and presently i am in IIIrd semester. I want to ask if u r providing online training also as I am in Jaipur..

5. Gaurav Sharma

on October 2, 2011 at 11:37 pm - Reply

Hello IFCR
    I am currently pursuing PGDM International Business with a minor in FINANACE.Can you help me in INTERNSHIP.

Thanks
    Gaurav Sharma
    8800826254

6. Ajit kumar roy

on October 3, 2011 at 5:30 pm - Reply

DEAR SIR,
    MYSELF AJIT ROY,PGDM (FINANCE+ MARKT.) STUDENT FROM SURYADUTTA INSTITUTE OF MANAGMENT(PUNE).
    I AM LOOKING FOR SUMMER INTERNSHIP BY NOV.2011.
    SO PLEASE INFORM ME IF THERE IS ANY RECRUITMENT RELATED TO MY FIELD(FINANCE+ MARKT).

MOBILE:- 9923224684

YOURS FAITHFULLY
    AJIT ROY

7. parisha dhinra

on October 3, 2011 at 5:50 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    i am a bba(finance) third year student..
    i need to do internship for 8 months in the field of equity..
    can you please provide me with the same..

8. Anirban Amin

on October 5, 2011 at 8:02 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    I am a BBM graduate currently pursuing my MBA degree in finance from Alliance University (Bangalore). I am keenly interested in doing internship under your guidance.

Thanks & regards,
    Anirban Amin

9. PRONOY DAS

on October 13, 2011 at 10:05 pm - Reply

hello
    sir/madam

i am highly oblized to see that your company reqiures an intern for the respective fields mentioned above in the ad.
    I am persuing BBA from IIPM NEW DELHI i am near to complete my second year in the month of march 2012. i have my interest in PR/HR.

I want to do internship in either of these fields PR/ HR

10. Yogesh Agash

on October 16, 2011 at 1:50 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/mam, My self Yogesh Agashe. i am BBA 3yr* student nd its going on completion. i am intereste d in equgity if u give me chance to serve you.then it will my pleasure.wx thank you. yogesh agashe

11. Anjan jyoti deka

on October 26, 2011 at 7:59 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I did my BCA and now in MBA final year .i want to do my final sem internship in finance(major) which is my specialisation.can u help me out in this regard.
    Will be highly grateful to you if you can help me out.
    Waiting for your reply.
    Regards
    Anjan J Deka

12. Naveen Das

on November 1, 2011 at 8:00 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am Naveen Das. I have done my B.Com from Gujarat University(2006-09) and am presently pursuing my MBA from National Institute of Technology Karnataka,Surathkal. I am in the second year now and as part of our curriculum I am required to do a research study in the final semester of our course. I would like to do my project in your esteemed organization. Could you kindly let me know when is the internship program commencing?

Regards
    Naveen Das

13. peter scully

on November 22, 2011 at 9:45 am - Reply

Wow, wonderful weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy. The full glance of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content!

14. DIVESH SINGH RAJAWAT

on November 23, 2011 at 6:54 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    I am a BBA(IT) graduate currently pursuing my PGDM Financial Market degree from ITM Navi Mumbai. I am keenly interested in doing internship under your guidance. Can i apply in ur company .

15. Ashish Sehgal

on January 18, 2012 at 11:18 pm - Reply

Good Evening Sir/Madam,
    I am AshishRaj Singh Sehgal ,a B.COM. Graduate and now persuing my MBA from LALA LAJPAT RAI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES at MAHALAXMI, currently i am a first year student ,and looking forward for a career in finance. Somewhere in the month of March 2012- May 2012 we will be having summer internship project. Can i please have the opportunity to work and get trained under your esteemed firm.

16. Deepak Kumar Dubey

on February 11, 2012 at 8:18 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Deepak Kumar Dubey ,a B.com. Graduate and now persuing my PGDM from Kohinorr Business School Khandal, currently i am a first year student ,and looking forward for a career in finance. Somewhere in the month of 15APRIL 2012- 30JUNE 2012 we will be having summer internship project. Can i please have the opportunity to work and get trained under your esteemed firm.
    My contact details are deepak27081989@gmail.com
    contact 7304054459
    Thanks and Regards,
    Deepak Kumar Dubey

17. Deepak Kumar Dubey

on February 11, 2012 at 8:19 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Deepak Kumar Dubey ,a B.com. Graduate and now persuing my PGDM from Kohinorr Business School Khandala, currently i am a first year student ,and looking forward for a career in finance. Somewhere in the month of 15APRIL 2012- 30JUNE 2012 we will be having summer internship project. Can i please have the opportunity to work and get trained under your esteemed firm.
    My contact details are deepak27081989@gmail.com