Internship for MCA in delhi with Crezone Technologies

Internship for MCA in delhi with Crezone Technologies

Crezone Technologies, is going to start live project based 6 month internship from january-2012. Company has 50 seats for this session and it is a paid internship. Student will get job confirmation letter in written. Internship will be given on below mention modules:

JAVA
ASP.NET WITH C#
ORACLE

Company has designed a frame (procedure) of 6 months internship. It will mail to only interested candidates. Only MCA students can apply for internship and at the time of conuselling students will have to bring academic record of MCA.

The practical session of internship will be given by IITian.
Duration will be 6 months. Company will provide work experience certificate to candidate, which will help them to show their experience and get job.
for more details, mail on crezonetech@indianinternship.com
www.crezonetech.com

1. Savita Rana

on October 10, 2011 at 2:57 pm - Reply

sir/madam i want my six month training from ur estemed company….i am in 5th sem now and my training period will be of app 5months from feb to june…..so plz forward me the details to apply and the whole procedure…thanku

• Crezone

on October 24, 2011 at 3:10 pm - Reply

Please send your contact no and resume on above id…….

• jaleshwar kaushik

on November 4, 2011 at 11:06 pm - Reply

jaleshwar kaushik 9893222448

• jaleshwar kaushik

on November 4, 2011 at 11:08 pm - Reply

sir i want to join the six month training and internship programms from your company…so plz give me opportunity.
          reply soon.

2. brajesh dubey

on October 19, 2011 at 10:35 pm - Reply

sir i want to join the six month training and internship programms from your company….i am in 5th sem now and my training period will be start from january to june…..so plz forward me the details to apply and the whole procedure…thankyou

3. Rajinder

on October 28, 2011 at 8:47 pm - Reply

sir what is the stipend during the training

4. krishna kant

on October 29, 2011 at 2:55 pm - Reply

5. jaleshwar kaushik

on November 4, 2011 at 11:05 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am student of mca 5th sem of gurughasidas central university. i want to do my intership in yours company,so plz contect me or give your contect details soon.