Content Developer/ Social Media Executive Internship with CareerInfoline

Content Developer/ Social Media Executive Internship with CareerInfoline

Student has to work from campus daily, collecting data as guided by the internship mentor. There is no stipend for the same. However if required and any expenses incurred will be paid beforehand.
CareerInfoline is a platform where industry people work with students and teach them a professional way of working on projects.
In this internship, a student is required to have a good communication skill and good technical understanding of social media like Facebook, blogspot, etc. Intern would be required to promote the ongoing facebook contest and collect some data and content for the site.
Internship duration is flexible and as per the candidates requirement.
You need to send your resumes at careerinfoline@indianinternship.com for consideration.
Visit http://careerinfoline.com for more information.

1. shanwaz

on September 13, 2011 at 1:20 pm - Reply

thanks for posting this job..i am very glad to u for this info..thank you very much..i am intrested in content developer so post like this jobs

• CareerInfoline

on September 13, 2011 at 1:23 pm - Reply

Send your resume ASAP if interested as lot of applications are coming for consideration.

• Arnav Kundu

on November 6, 2011 at 9:41 pm - Reply

Sir i am a student of national institute of technology surathkal 1st year btech.(electrical and electronics). am i eligible for the internship??

2. krishnasaketh

on October 13, 2011 at 9:05 am - Reply

sir .. i m pursing b.tech ece(3rd year).. am i eligible 4 ur internship.. how can i apply?? can u plz help me

3. NAVEEN KUMAR SINGH

on November 16, 2011 at 4:20 pm - Reply

COVER LETTER

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am NAVEEN KUMAR SINGH .I have done B.C.A from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & Now I am pursuing M.B.A(From Direct distance of Learning) in Total Quality Management & Human Resource Management this is my last year . Now I am applying in Human Resource Management Department in a Industry for HRM such types of job Please give me a chance for Join that Job or Interview. I have one year experience from P.V.S Foods(Sugar) Pvt.Ltd. as a responsibilities of H.R Executive & Designation Office Clerk which is I have also mentioned in my CV with others important detail & I am shore I can do this work with my best Level, So now I m sending My CV.I am still waiting for your Call.
    Thank You!

4. vikram jaiswal

on January 11, 2012 at 3:53 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am B.Tech 3rd year student, in Gautam Buddh Technical University (formerly UPTU). I am interested in the above mentioned internship programme.
    Regards