Urgent requirement of interns for Project Associate – Operations & Delivery role with Oyster Learning at Noida
Job Title: Project Associate – Operations & Delivery
Job Location: Noida
Stipend: Rs. 5000/- per month (Fixed) + Rs. 3000/- per month (Performance Based Incentive)
Company Name: Oyster Learning
Overview of internship:
Oyster Learning is an employability skilling company that works with Higher Education Institutions and organizations to provide them with learner-centric educational services with a strong emphasis on employability skilling across different segments. The objective of these services is to raise the employability quotient amongst students of Higher Education Institutions and employees within organizations. Our Collaboration is in form of a full range of products and services which aid organizations to run various industry relevant certificate programs in a seamless manner. All our services are either industry endorsed and certified or reviewed by leading organizations.
For more details kindly click following url:
Details of internship:
* To add mentors to Oyster Mentor Network Group on LinkedIn.
* To engage with our stakeholders by sending them regular updates on social / professional networking sites pertaining to our events, Industry trends, product or service details.
* To interact with Industry professionals on our product & services execution through various delivery formats
* To assess and review Industry professionals from diverse industries and functions on various behavioral and soft skill areas
* To design and develop training content pertinent to trainer validation and assessment
* To engage with the potential clients and explain to them about our products and services
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Ability to take initiative and meet deadlines
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent MS Office Skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel)
Education: HR / Marketing
Experience: Not required
Duration of internship: 6 weeks to 1year
How to apply: Interested candidates can contact Ms. Sonam Sethi or send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org