Php web developer interns for a startup company in Bangalore

Php web developer interns for a startup company in Bangalore

www.spendtrace.com is looking for web programmers and marketing professionals with following skills.

Web developers:
Skills: Php, MySql, Apache, Javascript

Marketing Professionals:
Fresh/Experienced MBA’s

To Apply: Submit your resumes to spendtrace@indianinternship.com Training will be provided on need basis.

About spendtrace.com
Does it seem to you that you are always spending your money more quickly than you are earning it, and you just fail to fathom out the reason why? Well, there is no need to worry any more. SpendTrace is here to help you out. This new tool can take care of tracking all the money you are spending, and presenting the information back to you in an easy-to-understand format. You will get to see exactly where did your hard-earned cash go, and start taking all the necessary steps to prevent it from vanishing in thin air the next time around.

1. Vikas Gowtham M

on August 21, 2011 at 12:14 am - Reply

BCA Graduate and i have done course in HTML and CSS and looking for internship job on Web development field so kindly request you to reply me .
    Thanking you

Vikas Gotham M
    7795848288

2. Neha

on August 23, 2011 at 9:49 am - Reply

Sir/madam,
    i am a btech 3rd year student from MITS laxmangarh.
    i know html,php,javascript,mysql and apache so plz allow me to serve your company as a summer intern of coming year…..
    with regards,
    thanku

3. Sangam Chugh

on September 6, 2011 at 1:43 pm - Reply

Dear
    Sir/Madam,

I am a student of 7th sem. I have knowledge of php, mysql, html, javascript and apache. I am looking for 6 months internship. kindly allow me to have this honour of having my internship with your company.

Regards,
    Sangam Chugh
    M.No. 09914852062

4. subhadipta singh samant

on September 14, 2011 at 8:56 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    B.tech in electronics and telecommunication and now i am pursuing my MBA in CBS chennai.
    I am in search in internship program for 3months in marketing
    Therefore plz allow me to serve your company as a summer intern of coming year…..

With Regards
    subhadipta
    9566058950

5. nitesh sinha

on September 19, 2011 at 10:45 pm - Reply

sir

6. pavithra KJ

on September 29, 2011 at 12:04 am - Reply

sir,

I am pavithra.KJ. now i’m pursuing my MBA in IT domain, in RC college bangalore.
    I am in search of internship program for 3months in IT
    Therefore plz allow me to serve your company.

looking forward to hear from you.

thanking you

7. chetan

on October 18, 2011 at 11:34 am - Reply

hi, dis is chetan i’m doin ma MBA in B’lore frm BMS colg of engg….so i’m lookin fwd for internship as my project so help me out…

ph.9535497973

8. Sudhir Prasad

on November 18, 2011 at 5:46 pm - Reply

I Have Passed simple Graduate and have worked on Xhtml, Css
    Trying to Learn php also want to work on php
    Want a internship to get work efficiently and get knowledge of it
    kindly reply me as soon as possible

Thanks