Internship on Wireless Technologies & Mobile Applications at Noida for Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Job Title: “Internship – Wireless Technologies & Mobile Applications”

Job Location: “Noida, INDIA”

Stipend: N/A

Company Name: “Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.”

Overview of internship: Write brief summary of internship.

Student will have to work on :-
1. Design, development & testing of mobile Application in
iPhone,BlackBerry & Android Platform.
2. Design, development & testing of wireless technologies like GSM,UMTS,
HSDPA, LTE/ WiMAX
3. GSM, UMTS, LTE RF Planning
4. Design, development & testing of projects in MATLAB, VHDL, OpenCV,
LabView, NS2

Company profile:
We offer software solutions, technical consultancy, expert manpower and technical training in next generation mobile communication technologies like GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, CDMA 2000, IMS, VoIP, UMA, NFC, WiFi, WiMAX, DECT, TETRA, IN, CAMEL, ATM, MPLS, SYMBIAN, J2ME, BREW, WinCE, Windows Smartphone, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, LiMo, VAS, TELECOM BILLING, NMS, M-Commerce, VHDL&     MATLAB.

Details of internship:

Student will have to work on :-
1. Design, development & testing of mobile Application in
iPhone,BlackBerry & Android Platform.
2. Design, development & testing of wireless technologies like GSM,UMTS,
HSDPA, LTE/ WiMAX
3. GSM, UMTS, LTE RF Planning
4. Design, development & testing of projects in MATLAB, VHDL, OpenCV,
LabView, NS2

Desired profile: Specify following

Education:
– B.E/ B.Tech (2nd Yr, 3rd Yrs, Final Yr), Stream – IT, CS, ECE, EEE, EE
– M.Tech
– MCA / PGDCA

Experience: N/A
Other

Duration of internship: 6 weeks to 6 months (May 2011 onwards)

Any other information: No

How to apply: Include the email id which you want to use to receive the applications. The email id will not be displayed on website. Send application to exuberantsolutions@indianinternship.com

1. shashi bhhushan sharma

on August 24, 2011 at 5:32 pm - Reply

i m doing b-tech from electrical &electronics engineering in 7th semester.i want internship at wireless company so,i m requesting you if it is possible grant my issue.

2. Ankit Singh

on August 26, 2011 at 10:32 pm - Reply

I am B.E second year student . and am very much interested in working as an intern.

• Ankit Singh

on August 26, 2011 at 10:33 pm - Reply

I am B.E second year CS student , and am very much interested in working as an intern.

3. Sanhita Baruah

on August 28, 2011 at 9:31 pm - Reply

I am doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering and I am presently in 5th semester. I am interested in working as an intern in the month of June-July 2012.

4. PIYUSH CHANDRA

on September 2, 2011 at 9:56 am - Reply

RESPECTED SIR/MAM, i am in b.e.mechanical 5th sem. i want internship at wireless company in coming winteer. can you inform me about this if it is possible.

5. ankita

on September 7, 2011 at 5:38 pm - Reply

I am doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering and I am currently in 5th semester. I am interested in working as an intern in the month of April/May/June 2012.

6. subhajit sarkar

on September 8, 2011 at 3:40 pm - Reply

Sir,I am a student of 5th semester and belongs to ece department I would like to join your company as an inturn.

7. Sandeep Singh

on September 8, 2011 at 10:06 pm - Reply

I am final year student of B.tech( Electronics & Communication) I want to join as intern

8. Pranil Ghatage

on September 11, 2011 at 1:14 pm - Reply

Sir,I am B.E third year student of electronics and telecommunication and presently in 5h semister.I am interested in working as an intern during winter internship(dec-2011) or summer internship(may/june-2012).
    i would like to do internship related to my stream.

9. Pranil Ghatage

on September 11, 2011 at 1:15 pm - Reply

10. deepak yadav

on September 25, 2011 at 2:01 am - Reply

I am in third year electrical and electrical and electronics engg. I want to apply for this training. can any one tell procedure!!!!!

11. poonam

on September 27, 2011 at 12:09 am - Reply

respected sir/mam,
    i am in doing b.tec in final year under ece branch wish to take internship in this sector so plase kindly give me all the detail to apply for it

12. poonam

on October 1, 2011 at 10:18 am - Reply

sir/mam,

i m doing b-tech from electronics and communication branch in 7th semester.i want internship at wireless company so,i m requesting you if it is possible den kindly grant my issue.

13. poonam

on October 1, 2011 at 10:22 am - Reply

sir/mam,

i m doing b-tech under electronics and communication branch in 7th semester.i want internship at wireless company so,i m requesting you if it is possible then kindly grant my issue .
    thnque

14. Arun

on October 26, 2011 at 7:55 pm - Reply

I am in my second yr engg … i wish to work as an intern .. i don’t expect you to pay any stipend.

15. Arun

on October 26, 2011 at 7:57 pm - Reply

I am in my second yr engg in Electronics and telecommunications.. it’d really help me … i wish to work as an intern .. i don’t expect you to pay any stipend.

16. rajrani

on November 5, 2011 at 7:42 pm - Reply

I am pursuing btech in electronics and communication ,3rd year. i would like to do internship.

17. SANJAY KUMAR

on November 9, 2011 at 7:03 am - Reply

sir,

i am doing b tech in electronics & electrical engineering . I would like to work as an intern in the company.

18. prathima

on November 14, 2011 at 12:54 am - Reply

I am in third year eIectronics and telecommunication and want to apply for this training. plz send me the issue….

• prathima

on November 14, 2011 at 12:57 am - Reply

19. Tarun Goel

on November 16, 2011 at 3:17 pm - Reply

i am a second year ECE engineering student and want to do summer training of 6 to 8 weeks in may/june 2012..
    i hope that after working with u i would definitely come back to u after third year for the next session of training….

20. Shikha puri

on November 16, 2011 at 7:13 pm - Reply

I am a second year engineering student.
    I am interested in working as an intern during summer internship(may/june-2012).

21. ravi ranjan kumar

on November 17, 2011 at 7:53 pm - Reply

i am doing my b.tech with branch information technology in 5th semester from mnnit allahabad, i want to join your intership program

22. ravi ranjan kumar

on November 17, 2011 at 7:56 pm - Reply

Sir,I am a student of 5th semester and belongs to information technoogy department I would like to join your company as an inturn.

23. Kshitij Sodhi

on November 19, 2011 at 12:14 am - Reply

I am a 4th year BE student in ECE at Manipal Institute Of Technology, Manipal. I am looking for an internship in my final semester for a minimum of 4-6 months

24. Piyush Garewal

on November 23, 2011 at 7:18 pm - Reply

sir
    I am doing my b-tech from NIT Raipur
    and in 3rd year, am from IT stream
    and willing to get an opportunity to work under your
    guidance, am also having some knowledge of android development,
    i m requesting you if it is possible grant my issue.

25. pankajtiwari CKS

on November 26, 2011 at 7:22 am - Reply

sir, iam a student of svnit surat. i am doing in b.tech in electronics &communication engineering. i want internship in wireless company during summer vacation.(may/june).now iam in 2nd year………plz inform…….

26. avnish

on November 30, 2011 at 7:45 pm - Reply

sir! i am 3rd yr student of bit mesra(ECE).i want to do intern of about 1-2 months duration
    during summer.. plz provide me with related info.

27. mobile atms

on December 9, 2011 at 9:56 pm - Reply

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This publish actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

28. Amoolya

on December 11, 2011 at 12:12 am - Reply

i am 3rd yr BE student ..telecom engg

29. vikram jaiswal

on January 11, 2012 at 3:53 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am B.Tech 3rd year student, in Gautam Buddh Technical University (formerly UPTU). I am interested in the above mentioned internship programme.
    Regards
    Vikram Jaiswal

30. vikram jaiswal

on January 11, 2012 at 4:53 pm - Reply

sir,
    Regards
    Vikram Jaiswal

31. satwik

on January 15, 2012 at 4:37 pm - Reply

i’m a b.tech second year student ,i’m very much intrested working as an intern under your guidance in the above listed areas of study.

32. Tanuj Sharma

on February 4, 2012 at 11:43 am - Reply

Sir,

I’m an IIT-Kanpur student,I have a good CPI and deep interest in above specified research fields.
    Before sending my CV and other details, I will be very grateful to you, if you can tell me about the starting date of this internship & any contact number
    Waiting for a positive and early response.

Thanks