Internship as founder of company at Mumbai

Internship as founder of company at Mumbai

Job Title:Project Manager/Technical Lead
Job Location:Mumbai
Stipend:3000 Rs/Month
Company Name:Shikshasolutions
Overview of internship: Her you will get to work in the real project with the total project ownership,We allow you to take part in the decision of company giving you a complete view on the functioning of company.for all the budding entrepreneurs this is the right place as we allow you to take decision and contribute to company
Company profile:We work in the Software service and software product development
Details of internship:As above get opportunity to contribute to company
Desired profile: Specify following
Education– MBA/MS/BBA(for Management Job)
BTECH/MTech/BCA/MCA(For technical Lead job)
Experience:NA
Other
Duration of internship:minimum 3 months
Any other information
How to apply: shikshasolutions@indianinternship.com

Company website: www.shikshasolutions.com

15 Responses to “Internship as founder of company at Mumbai”

1. hardev parmar says:

looking for MCA internship ..

2. Akshay says:

BCA Graduate with good OOP concepts, looking for internship

3. Anita says:

hello sir/mam,
    I m Anita final yr stud of MCA(Engg). I m looking for interenship. I m from G.H.R.C.E.M.College Pune.so plz if any requirement kindly inform me.
    Thank You.

4. archana mane says:

hello sir/mam,
    I m Archana mane final yr stud of MCA. I m looking for interenship. I m from SNDT.College santcruz(w)mumbai. also i hv knowledge about asp.net,HTML,css.so plz if any requirement kindly inform me.
    Thank You.

5. Dhaval Vithalani says:

Hi Sir/madam,

This is regarding internship program in Avion Technology.

i have keen interest in internship program of Avion Technology. i am in last year of MCA and also i have completed CCNA networking certification.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhaval Vithalani

6. Minal Patil says:

hello sir/mam,
    I m Minal Patil final year student of MCA.
    I m looking for interenship. I am from Yadavroa Tasgaonkar college,bhivpuri,karjat.
    Thank You.

7. Minal Patil says:

hello sir/mam,
    I m MInal Patil final yr stud of MCA.

I m looking for interenship. I m from Yadavroa Tasgaonkar college,bhivpuri,karjat.

Thank You.

8. naveek pareek says:

hello sir/mam,
    I m naveen pareek final yr student of MCA. I m looking for interenship. I m in lachoo memorial college of jodhpur(rajasthan) also i hv knowledge about java and asp.net,HTML,css.so plz if any requirement kindly inform me.
    Thank You.

9. brajesh dubey says:

sir/mam,
    i am purusing MCA (final year) from Gurughasidas University,bilaspur..I have completed my graduation in BSc.I m looking for internship in corejava language.Please provide me all required details related to internship programme.can i get the information of its schedules, when it begins & ends, the amount( if required) as a fees of the internship. I hope that i will get a reply

10. Sanoj Menon says:

Hello Sir/Mam,
    I m Sanoj Menon. In Oct i gave my Final xam in Bsc IT. I m from Viva College, Virar(w), Thane.I m looking for interenship other than programming.
    Plz if any requirement kindly inform me.
    Thank You.

11. Shivankur Gupta says:

Sir,
    i am 3rd year IT engineering student & interested to be a part of your internship program.

12. swapnil kakade says:

looking for MCS internship ..

13. Nutan Chaudhari says:

hello sir/mam,
    I m nutan chaudhari. I am post graduate diploma in analytical chemistry and i also have 4yrs exp. in pharmaceutical. Now i want to change my career in SAS. I also completed BASE/SAS and ADVANCED SAS course from Ulramax Infonet. I cleared BASE/SAS certification. Now i searching for job as SAS Programmer.
    I m looking for interenship. so plz if any requirement kindly inform me.
    Thank You.

14. soap85 says:

Helloo this an aspiring MBA student i m searching for an summer internship for this year as i have been completed my I st semester.I want to specialization in Finance so in relationship to this i would likely interested in accountants or related to it.I have an 2years work experience as accountant assistant in tally as well as SAP software.Please kindly reply to my humble request.

15. Raj Goyal says:

madam I am a PGPM student, pursuing my PGPM from IBS Mumbai… Also i am pursuing CS Executive Module II. I am searching for internship in marketing.