We are a digital marketing company and we help enterprise to leverage the power and reach of mobile and social media for effective communication.

These communication channels could be used for acquiring new customers and maintain lasting relationship with existing stakeholders (customers, employess, distributors)

Details of internship

Looking for passionate, enterprising people to meet the CXO’s from companies and generate business while maintaining relationship with existing customers.

Education: MBA / BMS / BMM / B.Sc (I.T), B.Com, B.Sc.

Duration of internship: Minimum 2 Months

To Apply mail resume to bombilmedia@indianinternship.com

8 Responses to “Business Development Internship – Digital / Mobile / Facebook Marketing with Bombil Media”

1. anirudh tulasiram says:

Sir/ Mam ,

Is there any opportunity for student pursuing MBA?

2. Ankur Verma says:

I am student of Alliance University,Bangalore pursuing MBA.I want to apply for Internship.

3. vidhya says:

hello,
    I am a second year bsc mathematics with computer specialization student. I am interested in taking up an internship. Am i eligible ?

4. sravya says:

Hello sir.,
    Iam an undergraduate pursuing B.tech degree in hyderabad..Iam doing my 2nd yr with electronics as major.I never worked as some intern before.Iam a geek.I keep reading articles on technology stuff.I’m also fond of reading blogs of some special people(not al of dem are celebrities though).facebook and google are lyk my bst fnds i can say…which made me apply for this job.,because i strongly believe that association with app developers and all will definitely fetch me 2 gain better knowlegde,exposure and to improve my communication skills.hmm….that is all about me.
    please let me know iam eligible to apply given i wish to work only on week ends and vacational holidays
    thank you.

5. sravya says:

sir/madam,
    thank you.

6. gaurav kumar says:

I am doing my BCA 2yr course in hyderabad..i am really interested in this internship program and would like to enroll for it. Am i eligible. And can u give some more details about it .