Web Designer internship with Parasmani Technology

Web Designer internship with Parasmani Technology

Location: work from campus

Stipend: we give a competitive stipend to our interns.

Company name: PARASMANI TECHNOLOGY (www.parasmanitechsolutions.webs.com)

About internship: we are in search for students who can work for our web designing projects either as full time or part time from their campus

Company profile: Parasmani technology is a young dynamic company working in field of code development,software development,web hosting.

DESIRED PROFILE: we are hiring prefinal or final year students of engineering. candidate should have a good knowledge of html,c,c++. c#,.net is optional.

Duration: depends on project

How to apply: Send ur cv to parasmanitechnology@indianinternship.com

1. rakesh yadav m n

on July 19, 2011 at 11:52 pm - Reply

i am really interested to join this internship

2. Sushant

on July 23, 2011 at 1:04 pm - Reply

I want to join this company for project training

3. Rupesh Raj

on July 24, 2011 at 12:10 pm - Reply

sir i am interested in doing the project. please send me details

4. Rohith

on July 31, 2011 at 8:23 pm - Reply

Hi,

i have applied for this internship,
    but there is not reply, yet from the company or from this web site…

ple let me know the status of my application..

Regards
    Rohith

5. Rajneesh Shukla

on September 14, 2011 at 7:22 pm - Reply

sir/madam,
    I am computer science student & really interested to be a part of your internship program. in that regard i would like to know its designated schedule.when its starting & ending. and if any other associated information please convey it to me.
    waiting for your reply.

6. shweta kumar

on October 6, 2011 at 1:33 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am 3rd year Computer Science and Technology student (B.Tech) and I am interested in being part of this internship program. Please give me the details of this program- the start date and the duration.

7. shweta kumar

on October 6, 2011 at 1:35 pm - Reply

Sir,

8. Shivankur Gupta

on October 28, 2011 at 9:08 pm - Reply

Sir,
    i am 3rd year IT engineering student & interested to be a part of your internship program.

9. Prathamesh

on November 26, 2011 at 7:34 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Ma’am

I am a 3rd year, Comp. Sci student from Bangalore…
    I have learnt C and C++… But not used html much… I am interested in this internship..
    I want to know the other details… My exams are in december, awaiting your reply asap..

Regards
    PRATHAMESH

10. himanshu upadhyay

on December 6, 2011 at 6:07 pm - Reply

Respected sir/mam
    currently, i am b.tech computer science engineering student & interested in your internship program . can i get the information about this internship & other significant details……..