Fresher Search Engine required for PNB Electrical & Electronics at Orissa
Job Title :Fresher Search Engine
Job Location :All over orissa(home location)
Stipend :In Training Time Candidate will get Satisfactory Salary & that’s depends on their performance.
Company Name :PNB ELECTRICAL AND ELECTONICS
Overview of internship :we have an excellent Program called ‘FSE’ (Fresher Search Engine).
Generally fresher always posses high ambition and are responsible towards their duties .So, through ‘FSE’ we search fresher, train them and choose them as our employee.
As per the Branch & specialization ,we trained the trainees in field works through our Highly Experienced field workers.
1. Candidate will get Job cum Training Certificate from PNB Group which is a Govt. registered firm.
2. In Training Time Candidate will get Satisfactory Salary & that’s depends on their performance.
3. Candidate will get the exact market knowledge (practical) through FSE Program.
4. Candidate will get also an experience certificate from PNB Group which will help them in building their bright Career.
5. FSE program is the way for the interested candidates to include themselves in the PNB family as it’s permanent employee.
To build a society full of knowledge workers
To get suitable candidates for strong Human resource of PNB Group.
Company profile :
:PNB Group provides quality service in the field of electrical & electronics, telecommunication, computer hardware and software.
PNB Group is also a leading manufacturer and supplier of all types of electrical & electronics products.
Our mission is to build more valuable customer relationships, to prove best in class environment and social performance
Desired profile: Any +2,bba, grauduateb.com,mba(marketing),mba(hr),pgdm,iti(electrical and electronics branch)
Education: Any +2,bba,gruaduate,b.com,mba(marketing),mba(hr),pgdm,iti(electrical and electronics branch)
Duration of internship :45 days to 60 days(2 months),it can be extended
How to apply:If you are interested then send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject name as “training”
Registration fees:Rs 200