M.Tech (preferred) B.Tech B.E MCA Internship with IndoIsrael Startup
Final year Computer scienceIT students can take up their projects for an Exciting career opportunity to work from your own college campus with an Israeli research startup firm.
Work from campus home
based on capability
Qualification Education: M.Tech (preferred) B.Tech B.E MCA
Campus Research Intern Opening in an Israeli startup firm for the post of :
1) Internet Research Engineer (2 nos)
• PHP , Web development
Preferred Skills in order of preference:
• Hadoopmapreduce for scaling up websites.
• semantic web technologies (RDF, OWL,semantic repositories)
2) Mobile Computing Researcher (2 nos)
• Some experience with mobile application development
• Preferred PhoneGap developer (or any other mobile framework)
• GPS experience is a plus point
Note: Recommendation from department professors is required.
The ideal candidate will be a FREE-THINKING individual who is fully capable of working both as part of a small team and individually on certain projects. The candidate will be self-disciplined, flexible in both working methods and technical approach, and have strong attention to detail. stipend will be based on experience and capabilities.
Duration of internship:
Min of 6 months
How to apply:
Candidates may be called for an online video interview should be prepared to talk through recent projects and show examples of both front and back end code.
Please mail following details to email@example.com
2. Cover letter
3. Phone number
4. Campus project guide name and contact details.(Reference)
5. Recent examples of work (URLs if possible ) (not mandatory).
There will be an online written test and a telephonic interview with Israeli research scientists.