Internship- Delhi/NCR Business research Analyst

Company name: Solv-US

Intern Location- Delhi NCR; (Work From Home)

Education: 2nd or 3rd year student from any college

Job Profile

• Provide secondary and primary research information about competitors and their offerings
• Participate in strategy and product/services development
• Post and process RFQs and RFPs to get best fit partners for the befitting client requirements
• Provide extensive insights on market potential across industry segments
• Report activities on continual basis and seek guidance whenever required

Skills Required
• Proficient in secondary research through web, newspapers, journals, etc.
• Skilled to develop presentations and excel based analysis
• Should possess good communication skills and be comfortable talking to professionals/ SME corporate whenever required.
• High motivation to learn and work in a challenging start-up environment without direct supervision and support
• Able to provide summary and own conclusions of the research performed so that the knowledge gained is actionable
• Willing to work on weekends and long hours whenever required, to meet the challenging needs of the growing company
• Should be pursuing 2nd year or more from a reputed college
• Able to understand and contribute to technology and business issues
• Willing to travel in local area to gather information, if required

Stipind will range from 4k to 6k on basis of performance

To apply send resume to solv-us.com@indianinternship.com

1. Ankit Mehta

on June 21, 2011 at 1:58 pm - Reply

what is the time limit or say for how long this will take,as i am pursuing BBa from a regular college.reply me if,i am able to join this ??

2. Ankit Mehta

on June 21, 2011 at 2:08 pm - Reply

please tell me what is the time span for this internship??

3. Kushagra Verma

on July 11, 2011 at 5:29 pm - Reply

I am Kushagra Verma 7 Semester B.Tech Computer Science Student, from Kurukshetra University, having done C+, C++m Core Java, Advance Java, want o have Summer Training During my summer Holidays in July to June 2011 for 8 Weeks, in and around New Delhi, with Project.
    Tell me if i may have this opportunity to serve to expand my ability.
    Awaiting
    Regards
    Kushagra Verma

4. rahul tiwari

on July 13, 2011 at 10:15 pm - Reply

hello i am Rahul Tiwari doing my MBA from a college in marketing and want do my internship for period of 2 month .

• swatee

on July 27, 2011 at 3:50 pm - Reply

Hi Rahul,

We are looking for you. We are World Largest Apron Maker and a part of diversified Business Group of Chennai based Murugappa Group Companies.

A leading name in home textiles.

Do contact us for an appointment to explore the possibilities immediately.

Regards,

Swatee
      09350978265

5. Capril Arora

on July 26, 2011 at 10:56 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam.
    I am persuing my B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Motilal Nehru NIT, Allahabad. I am in third year. I am looking for internship. I would be deeply obliged to hear back.
    Thank you.

6. pavithra

on August 10, 2011 at 10:29 pm - Reply

hi…
    I’m doing my third yr biomedical engineering.I would like to do an summer intern for a period of two months in ur esteemed concern. Awaiting for a reply from you..

regards,
    pavithra

7. Rajneesh Shukla

on September 10, 2011 at 3:14 am - Reply

Currently, i am b.tech computer science engineering student(3rd year) & is really interested in your internship program. In that regard i would like to know the schedule that when it begins & ends, and other significant detail if any. please inform

8. Harsheet Gandhi

on October 27, 2011 at 1:26 pm - Reply

I am currently pursuing M.Sc in Operational Research from Hans Raj College,Delhi University.I am in 1st semester and I want to have a winter internship for a span of 1 month atmost during my winter break.
    I will be highly obliged if you consider me for this intern.

Regards.
    Harsheet Gandhi
    08595283015

9. Gopal

on November 5, 2011 at 10:02 pm - Reply

Hey,
    I am a third year Chemical Engineering Btech student from IIT Madras. I have taken a course in Marketing Management and found this subject really interesting. I have done considerable work in publicity for our technical festival and have produced good results. I would like to do an intern with your firm for 2 months.

10. Deepak Kumar

on November 6, 2011 at 3:26 pm - Reply

Hi, this is Deepak Kumar, 3rd year chemical engineering student from NIT Calicut.
    having interest in process control and software programming, wishing to pursue a summer intern in any reputed firm.

11. Akash Singh

on November 6, 2011 at 3:43 pm - Reply

Hey!!!
    I am a third year chemical engineering student from National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.) Calicut . I am interested in undergoing summer internship in some reputed firm for a period of 2 months.

12. Gopal

on November 6, 2011 at 6:06 pm - Reply

Hey,
    I am a 3rd yr B.tech Chemical Engineering student from IIT Madras. I have done a course in marketing management and found this subject really interesting. I am even looking forward to take a project in this subject. I am really interested in doing an intern with you.

13. Utkarsh Sharma

on November 15, 2011 at 6:58 pm - Reply

Hey!!!
    I am a third year chemical engineering student from National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.) Durgapur . I am interested in undergoing summer internship in some reputed firm for a period of 2 months.

14. P. srilekha

on November 23, 2011 at 10:17 pm - Reply

sir,
    i’m srilekha, pursuing my B.E in chemical engineering in BITS-Pilani(5th semister). I would like to apply for summer internship. Can u tell me when and where should i apply it?