Internship- Delhi/NCR Business research Analyst

Company name: Solv-US

Intern Location- Delhi NCR; (Work From Home)

Education: 2nd or 3rd year student from any college

Job Profile

• Provide secondary and primary research information about competitors and their offerings
• Participate in strategy and product/services development
• Post and process RFQs and RFPs to get best fit partners for the befitting client requirements
• Provide extensive insights on market potential across industry segments
• Report activities on continual basis and seek guidance whenever required

Skills Required
• Proficient in secondary research through web, newspapers, journals, etc.
• Skilled to develop presentations and excel based analysis
• Should possess good communication skills and be comfortable talking to professionals/ SME corporate whenever required.
• High motivation to learn and work in a challenging start-up environment without direct supervision and support
• Able to provide summary and own conclusions of the research performed so that the knowledge gained is actionable
• Willing to work on weekends and long hours whenever required, to meet the challenging needs of the growing company
• Should be pursuing 2nd year or more from a reputed college
• Able to understand and contribute to technology and business issues
• Willing to travel in local area to gather information, if required

Stipind will range from 4k to 6k on basis of performance

To apply send resume to

15 Responses to “Internship- Delhi/NCR Business research Analyst”

1. Ankit Mehta says:

what is the time limit or say for how long this will take,as i am pursuing BBa from a regular college.reply me if,i am able to join this ??

2. Ankit Mehta says:

please tell me what is the time span for this internship??

3. Kushagra Verma says:

I am Kushagra Verma 7 Semester B.Tech Computer Science Student, from Kurukshetra University, having done C+, C++m Core Java, Advance Java, want o have Summer Training During my summer Holidays in July to June 2011 for 8 Weeks, in and around New Delhi, with Project.
    Tell me if i may have this opportunity to serve to expand my ability.
    Kushagra Verma

4. rahul tiwari says:

hello i am Rahul Tiwari doing my MBA from a college in marketing and want do my internship for period of 2 month .

• swatee says:

Hi Rahul,

We are looking for you. We are World Largest Apron Maker and a part of diversified Business Group of Chennai based Murugappa Group Companies.

A leading name in home textiles.

Do contact us for an appointment to explore the possibilities immediately.

5. Capril Arora says:

Respected sir/madam.
    I am persuing my B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Motilal Nehru NIT, Allahabad. I am in third year. I am looking for internship. I would be deeply obliged to hear back.
    Thank you.

6. pavithra says:

I’m doing my third yr biomedical engineering.I would like to do an summer intern for a period of two months in ur esteemed concern. Awaiting for a reply from you..

7. Rajneesh Shukla says:

Currently, i am computer science engineering student(3rd year) & is really interested in your internship program. In that regard i would like to know the schedule that when it begins & ends, and other significant detail if any. please inform

8. Harsheet Gandhi says:

I am currently pursuing M.Sc in Operational Research from Hans Raj College,Delhi University.I am in 1st semester and I want to have a winter internship for a span of 1 month atmost during my winter break.
    I will be highly obliged if you consider me for this intern.

Harsheet Gandhi

9. Gopal says:

I am a third year Chemical Engineering Btech student from IIT Madras. I have taken a course in Marketing Management and found this subject really interesting. I have done considerable work in publicity for our technical festival and have produced good results. I would like to do an intern with your firm for 2 months.

10. Deepak Kumar says:

Hi, this is Deepak Kumar, 3rd year chemical engineering student from NIT Calicut.
    having interest in process control and software programming, wishing to pursue a summer intern in any reputed firm.

11. Akash Singh says:

I am a third year chemical engineering student from National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.) Calicut . I am interested in undergoing summer internship in some reputed firm for a period of 2 months.

12. Gopal says:

I am a 3rd yr Chemical Engineering student from IIT Madras. I have done a course in marketing management and found this subject really interesting. I am even looking forward to take a project in this subject. I am really interested in doing an intern with you.

13. Utkarsh Sharma says:

I am a third year chemical engineering student from National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.) Durgapur . I am interested in undergoing summer internship in some reputed firm for a period of 2 months.

14. P. srilekha says:

i’m srilekha, pursuing my B.E in chemical engineering in BITS-Pilani(5th semister). I would like to apply for summer internship. Can u tell me when and where should i apply it?