GOOGLE Android Industrial Training by TechLabs at New Delhi

GOOGLE Android Industrial Training by TechLabs at New Delhi

Techlabs a US based IT and training company brings you Industrial training in GOOGLE ANDROID & Mobile & Tablet Applications Training.

What is Android?

Android is a mobile & Tablet software platform. It is an operating system too. It is designed based upon Linux Kernel. It is developed by Google and the Open Handset Alliance. Being an open source platform.

Why learn Android & Mobile Programming?

Android is future ready mobile technology OS and now you can make Mobile Apps by working on Android.In the era of mobile technology, Android has been showing its enormous presence attracting, both, users and Android application developers. Since its release, we have found Android’s prospects in developing quality mobile applications.

Android Phones & Tablets are being promoted by so many brands

# Samsung
# Sony Erricsson
# LG
# Motorola
# HTC
# Micromax
# Spice

Android Features

# To send and receive data across mobile platform Android uses various technologies like GSM, EDGE, CDMA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, EV-DO, and UMTS

# SQ-Lite for data storage

# Android has wide range of libraries for image, video and audio files like MPEG4, H.263, H.264, AMR, AMR-WB, MP3, AAC, JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, WAV, and MIDI formats.

# It has comprehensive libraries for 2d and 3d graphics

# It has Inter-Process Communication (IPC) message passing facilities

# You can use Google talk for P2P communication

# It has features for video camera, touch screens, GPS, accelerometer, and magnetometer.

Already Android has overtaken all Mobile OS and is market leader in very short time

Android is mobile OS from Google

Just upgrade yourself to Android and see how big and small companies call you for the jobs?

Android and Mobile technology course will be conducted in South Extension, New Delhi

A professional Industry Professional will train the students

FEW SEATS

To Apply: Interested candidates to apply can send their resume through Email at techlabs@indianinternship.com

18 Responses to “GOOGLE Android Industrial Training by TechLabs at New Delhi”

1. Anil K. Kumhar says:

I am an MBA(International Business and Marketing) graduate and willing to join the training as i am a B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering) and I feel I can make my career better after availing such an opportunity.

2. himanshu mishra says:

i want summer internship from ur organization,,,,

3. surbhi says:

hello,

i want to interested summer traing in this company.can u send me date and time which date u provide taring …it would be glad to me if u reply..

thx

4. Eashan Yadav says:

sir,
    I have Eletronics branch. Am i apllicable for this?

5. Aashni says:

My name is Aashnni Jani. I am student of Master of Computer Application (fifth semester) from Pune University.
    I would like to be considered for 6 months internship in your organization for my last semester Project work
    Please give me details how can i be a intern in your company?

6. Nagendra saragadam says:

I am doing MCA in Andhra university and i want internship in this organization for that what shall i do?

7. touseef says:

My name is touseef. I am student of Master of Computer Application (fifth semester) from jammu University.
    Please give me details how can i be a intern in your company?

8. lovish hasija says:

My name is lovish. I am student of Electronics and communication engg.(seventh semester) from Panjab University.
    Please give me details how can i be a intern in your company?

9. Ankit Singh says:

Sir,
    I am an engineering student of B.Tech (IT),now pursuing my fifth semester.I am intrested for summer training in your Orgnization in May-June2012.
    Kindly send me the Details..

10. Ankit Singh says:

Sir,
    I am an engineering student of B.Tech (IT) from VIT University Vellore,Tamilnadu.,Now pursuing my fifth semester.I am intrested for summer training in your Orgnization in May-June2012.
    Kindly send me the Details..

11. Isha Kathuria says:

Sir/Madam

I am a MCA student of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University pursuing my fifth semester and is interested for training in your organisation for 6months (Jan-June 2012).

Please update me with the details on how can i be fruitful to your company and can be associated to it as an intern?

12. SNEHIL VISHWAKARMA says:

Sir,
    I am a student of IIIT Jabalpur of ECE discipline(5th sem)…and i want to do a project internship in your organization for 6 months during may-oct…
    so kindly give me details…how can I apply in out there for internship….

thanking you…

13. aman sinha says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am persuing B.tech in Computer Science stream from IITM Gwalior and I am keen to join this internship.

Please update me with necessary details for the same so as I am able join this internship.

14. K.Sirisha says:

hello sir,
    i am pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in electrical engineering the training programme on this project (android) sounds good, iam interested in doing this internship. could you please send me the details regarding the period of this project, when it starts and all, so that i can avail this opportunity.

15. Gokul Chand says:

i am an btech (electronics and communication)student (in 3rd year) . have an 24 week training so how can i apply for the internship program ?…..

16. Tapash says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am an B.Tech under graduate doing Electrical and Electronics Enginnering ,3rd sem..from NIT Arunachal Pradesh.
    I want to know if there is any winter internship for one month duration…….

17. nitin says:

m prsuing my degree from nit jalandhar(3rd sem)…can u tell me what are the requirements for this internship programme…if i want to apply for it..

18. richa dubey says:

respected sir/madam
    i am richa dubey currently pursuing b.tech(Computer Science and Enginering) 3rd year from dronaharya college of engineering,gurgaon.
    i ant to apply for this internship. please revert back. m waiting for ur response.