The company is a leading global financial services firm with $500 million in assets and 200 people working across 5 countries promoted by alumni of IIT, IIM and ISB. Company serves the interests of clients with complex financial needs, from the world’s most prominent hedge funds, corporate, institutional and government clients to charities and private individuals.
Full-time Global Finance Professionals:
Company’s Global Finance teams in Delhi and Noida is an extension of the firm’s Global Finance teams, supporting finance controllership, management reporting, strategy and planning functions for more than 4 entities in Asia and Europe. Set up in June, 2007 to provide ‘Best of Class’ service to the finance department globally, the centre has expanded to around 200 people in less than three years and would continue to grow through 2009-10 to provide coverage for more lines of businesses and regions globally. To support the growth of Global Finance, India, Company is seeking interns during summer for this team
As a Finance professional, you will be involved in:
- Business Performance reporting and variance analysis; across key measures such as Regional, Product and Client profitability and providing Cost and Revenue forecasts.
- Monitoring and analyzing performance; of key revenue and cost drivers impacting business performance.
- Analysis of direct and indirect expenses; and providing detailed variance analysis for performance against plans and trend analysis.
- Providing CFO support for ad hoc requests; such as business review decks, process re-engineering and assistance in the planning and budgeting processes.
- Supporting the strategy & business development teams; and aid senior management in taking strategic decisions by providing fundamental background research
- Perform ABC costing analysis and internal CFO functions; Provide Tax support;
- Provide economic analysis; etc
- Perform risk focused independent valuation and Value at Risk (VAR) risk
- monitoring controls.
Send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org