Bangalore based interns required for business development for an innovative healthcare startup
Job Title – Business Development Intern
Job Location – Bangalore
Stipend – Negotiable
Company Name – Sangopan Tendercare Services
Company profile – Sangopan Tendercare Services in Bangalore is a unique health and wellness firm dedicated to well being of infants, kids and mothers through workshops and wellness massage services. Visit us at www.sangopan.com to know more about us.
Details of internship
Education – Student of Graduate (BSc/BCom/BBA/BE) or Post Graduate courses (MBA/MSc/MCA)
Experience – Not required.
Skill set/Aptitude required:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Interest in either business development or business strategy
· Must be based in Bangalore
· Willing to spend minimum 5 hours per day on the projects
· Knowledge of MS Excel/Word/Powerpoint
Nature of Project:
· Business Plan for new services – Creation of detailed 3 year Business plan for new services which includes analysis of market potential, costs and revenue projections.
· Demand Generation (telecalling/research) for exiting services – Interact with Hospitals/Retail Chains/Websites/Diagnotics Clinics/Doctors for influencing demand generation for existing services.
Duration of internship – 2 months
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company website: www.sangopan.com