Very Urgent Internship Openings in Marketing at Mumbai
About the company
The firm, has been founded with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets. We work alongside our clients to deliver results which lead to effective decision making. We are focused on public and private organizations in emerging markets. The company offers tremendous exposure in research for interns.
Research Analyst (Intern)
We look for: We look for comprehensive problem solving skills which can deliver value to our clients.
Education Background: MBA (first/ second year) students; MBA graduates
Role: Intern’s role will involve:
1. Interacting with clients in understanding the problem areas
2. Working with Consultants to define solutions and approach document
3. Work with analysts/Interns to research the topics
4. Build research collateral to validate the hypotheses.
5. Use “what if” scenarios to draft recommendations
6. Implement the recommendations at client site and with the expected output
7. Field research is involved
Responsibilities: Responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working on stringent timeline
2. Work towards actionable and impactful advices for our clients
3. Leverage research and analytics for the project
4. Align the output with client end-goals
Ideal Candidate: We want to engage enthusiastic, independent and motivated individuals to work with us. We looks for the following skills sets
1. Ability to take Initiatives
2. Sharp problem solving skills
3. Results oriented
4. Excellent communication Skills
5. Spirited Team member
Joining: Monday, May 30th 2011
Compensation: A stipend of Rs.5000/- per month will be provided.
All lunch bills and travel bills related to the project will be reimbursed.
A full time job offer can be extended based on candidate’s performance during the internship.
- Interested candidates to apply send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org