Summer Projects/ Internship at Herba life.

Summer Projects/ Internship at Herba life

Work in MNC make to improve your personality,bank balance under national and international trainers with more than 30 years experience candidates interested to go under training from International Trainers, and financial capital stable and ready to work Full time/Part time/Internship/Summer Projects

Company Description:
Three Times Guniess World Record Maker……..

The Herbalife Story

Herbalife is a premier nutrition and weight management company. We offer life-changing
products and an unparalleled business opportunity. What started with founder Mark Hughes’ dream over 30 years ago has become a world-class company with
over a 2.1 million Distributors.

You have to decide that you really want to improve it the top MNC the post available are in Sales, marketing, retailing, business development

To Apply: You can apply for full time/part time or for summer projects and internships also at

15 Responses to “Summer Projects/ Internship at Herba life.”

1. chandra kumar B says:

is it open to all? i am pursuing BE in Computer Science. Can i apply?

2. herbalife says:

You can it’s on your interest you can go for part time and earn your pocket money
    can work in this vacations….
    but the work location is PUNE
    if you are ready I will forward you details.

• Subash says:

I am doing my B.Tech Biomedical Engg 3rd year. I am interested in pursuing my summer internship at Herbalife Pune. Pls forward me the details

3. arpit agrawal says:

I am in 2nd year(just completed) of of Biotechnology at IIT Roorkee. Can you please forward me the details of summer internship.

4. Keerti says:

Can you forward me internship details too? I am from IIT- Roorkee pursuing Integrated MSc Applied Mathematics 2nd year

5. nikesh says:

is there any internship at bangalore

7. revathy Gokul says:

iam revathy pursing my mba . i would like to do internship in ur company. please inform regarding date ,place. is this in bangalore.

8. PF Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
    We have requirement of some Management Students for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP ” from India.

If you want more information

Call us now : +91-8791-366-930

E-mail :

9. ripunjay chachan says:

i am persuing my in biomedical engg. National institute of technology….i am interested in the summer inturnship….so please mail me the details of the program…!!!

10. ripunjay chachan says:

i am pesuing my in biomedical engg. from National institute of rourkela…i m intersted in the summer inturnship program so please mail me the details of the same…!!

11. Lekshmi.V says:

I’m persuing my undergraduate degree in biomedical and at present I’m doing my 3rd year of study. I would like to do internship in your company..
    Can you sent me more details ?

12. Ripunjay chachan says:

i am ready to work at pune.please mail me the details.

13. Ripunjay chachan says:

i have no problem regarding the work location.plz mail me the details of the internship program.