Summer Internship opportunity with Menteon for Graduate/ MBA Candidates

Summer Internship opportunity with Menteon for Graduate/ MBA Candidates

Menteon Learning, a mobile and web learning software company based in silicon valley, is offering internships for college students in the summer of 2011. Our apps:

Enhance your skills by working for a hot start up in the adaptive learning space! Develop a network and work with motivated, smart people.

Responsibilities will include:

• Content creation for online education, as well as:
  • Corporate financial planning
  • Social media marketing strategy and execution
  • Business development with Publishing partners
  • Web development, Software development, Social Media development

Applicants should possess a solid GPA, excellent written and oral communication skills, a passion for learning, and the ability to work in a fast-paced,  goal- oriented environment. Technical skills required for technical internships. Business skills for business internships. Content Expertise for content creation internships.

How To Apply:
Telecommuting over a fast internet connection is an option. Please send resumes to apply at menteon@indianinternship.com on, or prior to, May 25th 2011.

1. Nanda Patil

on May 11, 2011 at 6:01 pm - Reply

Hello Sir.
    I was looking for MBA-HR internship in hyderabad, if there is any opportunity please inform, will be waitin gfor your response.

Rgards,
    Nanda Patil,
    9705919910

2. Kanagaraj.R

on May 19, 2011 at 10:19 am - Reply

Dear sir,
    Here i am looking for MBA-HR Summer Intership. So, If there is any oppurtunity will be there means please inform me. I will be awaiting your response.

by
    regards,
    R.Kanagaraj.

3. shashank gour

on May 21, 2011 at 11:54 am - Reply

sir

I am pursuing MBA in financial services from School of Economics, DAVV Indore[MP].

I want to be a part of your organization regarding summer internship.

kindly revert me response.

-shashank gour
    09713452072

4. sunita prajapati

on May 25, 2011 at 7:53 pm - Reply

hello
    sir
    i am sunita prajapati i am looking internship in indore
    i am a student of msw(hr).

if u have any apportunity please say me

regards
    sunita prajapati
    9713277810

5. aneesh

on May 29, 2011 at 12:35 pm - Reply

hello sir, i would like to have summer internship very soon ,iam currently pursuing mba,if there is any oppurtunity left for me plz do kindly inform me.

aneesh
    9746398662
    7418837393

6. aneesh

on May 29, 2011 at 12:35 pm - Reply

aneesh
    9746308662
    7418837393

7. Neha Verma

on June 1, 2011 at 7:29 pm - Reply

Hello Sir,

I would like to do summer internship in the month of August. I am currently pursuing MBA from Bangalore. I wish to do internship from your organisation. I will be waiting for an encouraging response.

Neha Verma
    919916121822

8. akansha gupta

on June 2, 2011 at 1:09 am - Reply

sir,

i am a student of mba branch of IMS ghaziabd. i wish to join ur esteemed organisation for industrial training during summer in the month of june. i request you to please allow me for the training…

thanking you.

9. Dadasaheb Gaikwad

on June 2, 2011 at 10:25 am - Reply

hello sir,
    I am a student of MBA HR,looking for my summer internship at Pune.
    Can you pl.give me a chance to work at our organisation.

Thank you!
    Dadasaheb Gaikwad
    9595207453

• Farha Khan

on June 25, 2011 at 9:23 pm - Reply

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
      You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here