Summer Internship opportunity with Menteon for Graduate/ MBA Candidates
Enhance your skills by working for a hot start up in the adaptive learning space! Develop a network and work with motivated, smart people.
Responsibilities will include:
- Content creation for online education, as well as:
- Corporate financial planning
- Social media marketing strategy and execution
- Business development with Publishing partners
- Web development, Software development, Social Media development
Applicants should possess a solid GPA, excellent written and oral communication skills, a passion for learning, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, goal- oriented environment. Technical skills required for technical internships. Business skills for business internships. Content Expertise for content creation internships.
How To Apply:
Telecommuting over a fast internet connection is an option. Please send resumes to apply at email@example.com on, or prior to, May 25th 2011.