Summer internship for Btech computer science students at Bangalore.

Summer internship for Btech computer science students at Bangalore for working in Medical imaging and Hospital Software

Job Title: Summer internship for Btech computer science students

Job Location: Bangalore

Stipend: Free accommodation for male candidates

Company Name: MedPac Systems

Overview of internship: MedPac Systems is a medical imaging company developing software for hospital and diagnostic centers.
We are looking for summer interns who are doing their final year btech in computer science

Company profile: MedPac systems develops pacs teleradiology radiology workstations and electronic medical records.

Desired profile: B.Tech computer science final year

Duration of internship: 3 months

How to apply: mail your resume to medpac@indianinternship.com

Company website: www.medpacsystems.com

1. sushant mishra

on May 12, 2011 at 8:33 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a B.Tech computer science(3rd yr ) student from College of engineering & rural technology,Meerut.I am interested in doing a 6weaks/45 days training in your company in java.I’ll b highly obliged if u could provide me the details regarding this training.

2. vishal goyal

on May 12, 2011 at 8:35 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

3. varun mandiram

on May 22, 2011 at 10:26 pm - Reply

Iam VARUN MANDIRAM pursuing my btech @ JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY(JNTUH),(COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ),JAGITYAL.KARIMNAGAR.3rd year computerscience dept..
    I can wok on c,c++,core java..and some parts of .net and advanc java..so please help me in getting an intership.

4. sumit goyal

on May 29, 2011 at 4:15 am - Reply

My name is Sumit Goyal. I am a 3rd year Bachelor of Computer Science at the amity univ.
    I would like to be considered for 2 months intership in your organization beginning June 2011 when I shall be having my vacation from the University.
    Please accord me this needy internship so that I can get exposure on my career development.
    Regards.
    Sumit Goyal

5. Satvik J

on May 31, 2011 at 4:21 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am Satvik Jagannath. I’m Currently doing B.E. In Computer Science in M.S.Ramaiah Institute of technology(2nd year).
    I just want to get exposed to all fields in technology. I have a lot of interest in technology.

My Details-
    12th std. PCM Average = 98.67%
    Engineering cgpa = 9.25
    Knowledge – C , C++ , Java, php(learner), html.
    Also, I have quiet a good experience on Wap.

I am very much interested in your company.
    My exams will be over by 9th June.
    Can I join an internship program for a short period(1 month) of time that you offer?
    Please do let me know.

Thank You.

6. Kushagra Verma

on July 11, 2011 at 4:34 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    Myself Kushagra Verma, B.Tech (Computer Science) Final year student of Kurukshetra University, having done C+, C++, Core Java, Advance Java, Want to have Summer Training in your organisation, for 6 Weeks (July to August 2011), in Advance Java (J2EE), as right now there are Holidays, please respond me if i may be having an opportunity. Also Tell me if this opportunity is available in and around New Delhi.
    Awaiting Reply
    Regards
    Kushagra Verma

7. Shiv Chaturvedi

on October 2, 2011 at 8:15 pm - Reply

sir
    i am a B.Tech, CSE (3rd year) student of NIT-Nagpur
    i will be highly obliged if u could provide me the details regarding this training ….

8. Aman kumat

on April 3, 2013 at 4:31 pm - Reply

sir
    my name is Aman kumar i wanted to if you are providing summer training in for b.tech 3rd year student

9. Prof. (Dr) N Guruprasad

on April 16, 2013 at 3:18 am - Reply

This is Prof. Guruprasad. Looking out for internship during June July 2013 for my Computer Science pre final year students. Kindly let me know.

10. Harshita.V

on June 25, 2014 at 10:04 am - Reply

Hi , I am a pre final year student of a College of engineering at bangalore pursuing my course in Information science branch . I am looking for internships and will be kindly obliged if you can let me know the details

11. Nirmal Jose

on March 21, 2015 at 1:31 pm - Reply

respected sir

i am a 2nd year engineering (CSE) student .i am searching for an internship for one month duration(1 june 2015 – 31 june 2015 ).we are ten as a group .we will work in java, c, c++, html5, css3,and little php and ajax. we are ready to do the internship with u.so kindly take this as a request and consider us .