Student Internship at BuzzOpp.com in Marketing and Advertising

Student Internship at BuzzOpp.com to create Marketing, Advertising Strategies, Business Plans, Research Work & Publishing based.

CANDIDATES REQUIRED: 1

1. Hard Working
  2. Persistent
  3. Ambitious
  4. Intelligent
  5. Good Social Network

How to apply:

Send in your resume and your Facebook address to buzzopp.com@indianinternship.com

6 Responses to “Student Internship at BuzzOpp.com in Marketing and Advertising”

1. Rohin Sharma says:

Hello Sir,

I am rohin sharma pursuing mba first year from punjab technical university . I am interested in doing internship programme with your company.I am sending resume @ buzzopp.com@indianinternship.com.

I assure that i will give my best. I am waiting for your response.

email me to : nannu_sharma786@ymail.com

Rohin Sharma

2. THAKUR SINGH says:

I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING IN JAIPUR I AM PURSUING MBA BY MARKING& FINANCE

• Farha Naaz says:

Dear Students
      I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
      You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here

Telephone no : (M)91+9694231915, 91+9214718681

E-mail Id : THAKURSINGH.MERITLINE@GMAIL.COM

Language known : Hindi and English

Nationality : INDIAN
    Hobbies : Reading books, Making new friends &
    Travelling
    Strength : Honesty, Optimistic, Adaptability

Academic performance:-
    Qualification Year of passing University/Board Percentage
    10th 2003
    RAJ.BOARD 51.17%
    12th 2005 RAJ.BOARD
    61.21%
    B.sc (HM) 2009 PTU JALANDER 70.81%

PURSUING ( MBA) MARKING& FINANCE FROM GYANVIHAR JAIPUR

CAREER OBJECTIVE:-

I would like to work in a stimulating environment where my hard work, dedication and loyalty will help me to achieve a responsible position within concern.

Date: 297/014/2011 NAME

4. Mayank Thakur says:

sir
    i am a student of BE(Electronics and communication) in BIT Mesra,Ranchi. I would like to apply for ur internship as i hav a summer break of 80 days.I hav completed my 1st year and will go to the 2nd year now.
    I have passed my 10th from CBSE board with 91.8% an 12th from CBSE board with 90.8%.
    Complete dedication towards the job assigned is promised.
    I have good communication skills.
    Hobbies:sports,internet surfing and movies. Several sports competitions have already been added to my winning list in the first year of the college.
    DOB:07/07/1992
    email: mayankthakur707@yahoo.in

with regards
    Mayank Thakur

5. Mohit Jain says:

Respected Sir/Ma’am,

I am pursuing M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations (3rd Semester) from Makhanlal University (Bhopal) and have done BJMC from GGSIP University (Delhi). I have experience of event management, radio and television production and well equipped with photoshop, quakrxpress and A/V editing software. Guitarist with formal training and always into creative work and thought processes. I would like to apply for internship in your company.

Regards