Social Media Interns at New Delhi for Arbor Media

Social Media Interns are required at New Delhi for Arbor Media. The interns will work on development & execution of Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategies for a new Social Media Product

Job Title Social Media intern

Job Location Naraina, New Delhi

Stipend Depends on the candidate

Company Name Arbor Media

Company profile Arbor Media deals on Social Media applications

Desired profile: Development & execution of Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategies for a new Social Media Product
Education BBA, MBA, BJMC, Any marketing profile

Experience Freshers

Duration of internship Duration I*: May 2011 – July 2011 (candidates can opt for duration as per their convenience, minimum of 2 months)
Duration II*: May 2011 – September 2011 (candidates can opt for duration as per their convenience, minimum of 2 months)

How to apply: Register on the form given in the Website and we will contact the candidates who we shortlist.

Company website: www.arbormediagroup.com

8 Responses to “Social Media Interns at New Delhi for Arbor Media”

1. Sanyam says:

want to do in print media as a designer

2. prince khurana says:

hello sir/mam,
    i am pursuing mba from bhartiya vidyapeeth university,pune. I wanted to do internship in your organisation.

3. Amit Kumar says:

sir,
    i am pursiung BJMC From I.P university. .

And I have 5 Years experiance in Graphic designing and also handle softweres like nuendo, adobe premire pro.. If your organisation deal with Advertising,electronic media or public relation .You can contact me ..
    regards
    Amit kumar chopra

4. Amit Kumar says:

sir,
    i am pursiung BJMC From I.P university. .

regards
    Amit kumar chopra
    9990237655

5. ajit kumar says:

sir
    i m doing BBA from Dehradun.i want to do a summer traning.so plz help me.

ajit kymar
    9027906460
    9267084925

• Farha Naaz says:

Dear Students
      I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
      You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
      HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
      You can contact directly
      PF Infotech Private Limited
      E-mail: corporate@pfinfotech.com
      Or call: +91-8791-366-930

6. PARVEZ ALAM KHAN says:

SIR,
    IAM INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS INTENSHIP PROGRAM
    IAM IN B.COM (F) FROM ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH
    SO PLEASE SEND ME DETAIL(DATE FOR JOINING)

7. Anindya dasgupta says:

I am a student of BJMC in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies (4th semester is over). Looking for a suitable opportunity for summer internship in any electronic channel for 4 – 6 weeks with immediate effect.