We are into aviation industry and mainly active in student recruitment, helicopter charter, leasing, sale & purchase of the aircraft.

• We have urgent opening for Interns.
  • We will appreciate if you can send us the interns for our organization.

The job profile is given as under:
a. Business development
b. Sale/ Marketing Executives
c. PR with aviation agents

Salary: No bar

To Apply: Interested candidates to apply, please send your cv at helicopaviation@indianinternship.com

22 Responses to “MBA Summer Interns required as Business development/ PR/ Sale/ Marketing Executives”

1. Ashwini Jadhav says:

Respected Sir,
    i am pursuing MBA(IT) for MIT Institute of management in pune and looking for internship for the same if any requirement please inform me so. Thankyou

2. Manish Rawat says:

Respected sir,

i am pursuing MBA(H.R) from Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology And Science Dehradun and looking for the summer internship for the same. If u have any requirment kindly inform me.
    Thanking you.

3. johanson says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am pursuing 1st year MBA in HR from Bangalore University,Banglore. I want to know about the summer training/internship program in your organisation.
    Kindly provide me the information regarding the same.

T.Johanson
    mail:johan4mba@gmail.com
    mob:91-8861587323

4. Dhiraj shinde says:

Respected sir,

i am pursuing MBA(MARKETING) from SBPIM pune and looking for the summer internship for the same. If u have any requirment kindly inform me.
    Thanking you.

5. Sameer Ratnaparkhe says:

Respected Sir,
    i am pursuing MBA(finance) from PUNE University and iam looking for an summer internship for the same if you have any requirment please inform me. as early as possible.
    Thank You!
    yours faithfully
    sameer

6. Respected Sir,

I am pursuing MBA(I.B) from Raisoni college in Pune and looking for the summer internship for the same. If you have requirement plz inform me.

Thanking you.

7. Respected sir,

I am pursuing MBA(I.B) form Raisoni College Pune amd looking for the internship for the same. If you have any requirement then please inform me.

Thanking you.

E-mail ID- gagangolu89@gmail.com

8. Arpita says:

Respected Sir,
    I am pursuing MBA (Marketing and HR) from IIPM, Pune and looking for an internship for the same. Please inform me for the same if you have any requirements.

9. Arpita says:

Respected Sir,
    I am pursuing MBA (Marketing and HR) from IIPM, Pune and I would like to do internship for the same. Please inform me for the same if you have any requirements.

10. ts ngamhring says:

sir,

I am pursuing MBA DUAL DEGREE in marketing ( 3rd year) in gyan vihar university in jaipur and i’m looking for my summer training. please do inform me if any required.

Thanks.

11. Respected Sir,

I am studying MBA from Raisoni College, Pune. I am looking for internship in HR.
    If you have any vacancy please inform me for the same.

Regards:
    Gagandeep Singh

• Farha Naaz says:

Dear Students
      I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
      You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
      HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
      You can contact directly
      PF Infotech Private Limited
      E-mail: corporate@pfinfotech.com
      Or call: +91-8791-366-930

• kennedy nongmeikapam says:

hi,i jst cmpleted my 1st year mba in SSN college of engineering..i am looking for summer internship in finance for 1 month..guys plz help me,its very urgent

regards
        kennedy
        8056152612

12. Gaurav kumar says:

sir
    I am a student of Mba from Mahamaya technicle university,Noida i am seeking for internship in Finance if your company have any requirement for internship in Finance please mail me.
    Thanking You

13. jyoti says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am pursuing 1st year MBA in marketing from mahrishi dayanand University,rohtak. I want to know about the summer training/internship program in your organisation.and please describe me job description
    Kindly provide me the information regarding the same.