MBA Summer Interns required as Business development/ PR/ Sale/ Marketing Executives

We are into aviation industry and mainly active in student recruitment, helicopter charter, leasing, sale & purchase of the aircraft.

• We have urgent opening for Interns.
  • We will appreciate if you can send us the interns for our organization.

The job profile is given as under:
a. Business development
b. Sale/ Marketing Executives
c. PR with aviation agents

Salary: No bar

To Apply: Interested candidates to apply, please send your cv at helicopaviation@indianinternship.com

1. Ashwini Jadhav

on May 19, 2011 at 9:26 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    i am pursuing MBA(IT) for MIT Institute of management in pune and looking for internship for the same if any requirement please inform me so. Thankyou

2. Manish Rawat

on May 21, 2011 at 12:44 am - Reply

Respected sir,

i am pursuing MBA(H.R) from Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology And Science Dehradun and looking for the summer internship for the same. If u have any requirment kindly inform me.
    Thanking you.

3. johanson

on May 22, 2011 at 12:43 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am pursuing 1st year MBA in HR from Bangalore University,Banglore. I want to know about the summer training/internship program in your organisation.
    Kindly provide me the information regarding the same.

T.Johanson
    mail:johan4mba@gmail.com
    mob:91-8861587323

4. Dhiraj shinde

on May 23, 2011 at 12:45 am - Reply

Respected sir,

i am pursuing MBA(MARKETING) from SBPIM pune and looking for the summer internship for the same. If u have any requirment kindly inform me.
    Thanking you.

• shakil ahmad

on May 30, 2011 at 12:31 am - Reply

Dear we have opening in IT company. for the detail contact us
      shakil ahmad
      9049818100
      email.shakil.sign

5. Sameer Ratnaparkhe

on May 25, 2011 at 7:53 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    i am pursuing MBA(finance) from PUNE University and iam looking for an summer internship for the same if you have any requirment please inform me. as early as possible.
    Thank You!
    yours faithfully
    sameer

6. Gagandeep singh

on May 26, 2011 at 12:26 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am pursuing MBA(I.B) from Raisoni college in Pune and looking for the summer internship for the same. If you have requirement plz inform me.

Thanking you.

7. Gagandeep singh

on May 26, 2011 at 12:30 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am pursuing MBA(I.B) form Raisoni College Pune amd looking for the internship for the same. If you have any requirement then please inform me.

Thanking you.

E-mail ID- gagangolu89@gmail.com

8. Arpita

on May 27, 2011 at 10:48 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am pursuing MBA (Marketing and HR) from IIPM, Pune and looking for an internship for the same. Please inform me for the same if you have any requirements.

• shakil ahmad

on May 30, 2011 at 12:26 am - Reply

We have opening in IT company contact us mob. no. 9049818100,email: shakil.sign@gmail.com

• rahul

on June 11, 2011 at 1:22 am - Reply

i am pursuing MBA (mrktng) from UIM Allahabad and looking for the internship for the same.

9. Arpita

on May 27, 2011 at 10:55 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am pursuing MBA (Marketing and HR) from IIPM, Pune and I would like to do internship for the same. Please inform me for the same if you have any requirements.

• shiva singh

on May 27, 2011 at 1:54 pm - Reply

Arpita, i will definately help u with internship in plan man media delhi. For further queries u can feel free to call me any time. phn no. # 9899968628.

• shakil ahmad

on May 30, 2011 at 12:24 am - Reply

We have opening in our IT company, contact us 9049818100 email: shakil.sign@gmail.com

10. ts ngamhring

on May 29, 2011 at 7:51 pm - Reply

sir,

I am pursuing MBA DUAL DEGREE in marketing ( 3rd year) in gyan vihar university in jaipur and i’m looking for my summer training. please do inform me if any required.

Thanks.

• shakil ahmad

on May 31, 2011 at 3:05 pm - Reply

We have opening in our IT company, contact us 9049818100

11. Gagandeep Singh

on June 2, 2011 at 10:46 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am studying MBA from Raisoni College, Pune. I am looking for internship in HR.
    If you have any vacancy please inform me for the same.

Regards:
    Gagandeep Singh

• Farha Naaz

on June 26, 2011 at 5:43 pm - Reply

Dear Students
      I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
      You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
      HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
      You can contact directly
      PF Infotech Private Limited
      E-mail: corporate@pfinfotech.com
      Or call: +91-8791-366-930

• kennedy nongmeikapam

on July 5, 2011 at 12:59 pm - Reply

hi,i jst cmpleted my 1st year mba in SSN college of engineering..i am looking for summer internship in finance for 1 month..guys plz help me,its very urgent

regards
        kennedy
        8056152612

12. Gaurav kumar

on June 11, 2011 at 8:28 pm - Reply

sir
    I am a student of Mba from Mahamaya technicle university,Noida i am seeking for internship in Finance if your company have any requirement for internship in Finance please mail me.
    Thanking You

13. jyoti

on September 11, 2011 at 7:13 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am pursuing 1st year MBA in marketing from mahrishi dayanand University,rohtak. I want to know about the summer training/internship program in your organisation.and please describe me job description
    Kindly provide me the information regarding the same.