Job Title: (1) Web Application Developer and (2) Web Designer-cum-Visualizer
Job Location: Ranchi (Fooding and Lodging might be arranged)
Stipend: Decent, depending upon performance and experience.
Company Name : etarus Technology
BAATOONI: Baatooni is an innovative social networking service. We strive on providing secure and anonymous chatting service over phone. We are working on cool new products and cutting edge technologies like smsing, mobile delivery, m-commerce etc. It’s a company, founded by alumni of ISM, Dhanbad.
Website: www.baatooni.in (website is under construction)
Duration: Minimum one month. (Extendable)
Time: June Onwards (flexible).
Education: As per requirements.
Positions: (Mention title of positions as ‘subject’ in your mail while applying for internship.)
1. Web Application developer (.NET, One)
(Please note this is NOT a Website Design/ UI Design position)
To develop backend architecture (designing and coding), making more secure, easily consumable APIs, Choosing a more efficient database model, logging and debugging.
1. Very strong knowledge of ASP.NET, C#.NET/VB.NET programming skills along with good exposure to SQL Server 2005/2008, AJAX, Testing frameworks/tools, Production System troubleshooting & management.
2. Ability to focus on rapid & agile development model under strict deadlines.
3. Very good understating of Client-Server model, Web Protocols and Technologies (XML, SOAP, HTML, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.), Web Architecture is a must.
4. Basic understating of Web Services, API development and consumption is required.
5. Understanding of security, authorization, authentication, request filtering is a plus.
Note: – Please mention some of active website developed by you and what backend work (overview) it does.
2. Web Designer-cum-Visualizer (One):
• Conceptualizing creative from scratch.
• Develop storyboards, mock-ups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Understanding the verbal ideas effectively and developing a creative way to capture both the information and the emotion for the product/brand by designing and creating graphics that meet the specified guidelines of commercial or marketing needs
• Having artistic talent
• Strong, clean visual design sense.
• Must have a good experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash.
• Sound understanding of web layouts and web design principles.
• Should be familiar with basic HTML and CSS.
Note: – Please mention some of active website developed by you and also attach some of posters designed by you.
How to Apply: Send your Resume/CV at email@example.com