MBA Internship for 2 months at Pune with Webonise Lab

MBA Human Resource/ Marketing Internship for 2 months at Pune with Webonise Lab

Internship Title: Human Resource Management, Marketing
Sector: Internet Consumer and Mobile Technology
Stipend (Rs) : 4000 – 5000
No of Vacancy : 1
Location: Pune
Duration of Internship : 2 Months ( June to August )

Company Name: Webonise Lab Software Solution Private Ltd
Company profile: Please check out the company website: www.weboniselab.com

Overview of internship:
As a human resource intern, the job duties are diverse, and it plays a major role in assisting the human resource department in the day to day activities .We are mainly looking out for a multi-tasker who will be involved in all aspects of human resource.
Job Summary: To assist and provide support to the Human Resources Department.

Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with all aspects of recruitment and selection.
• Maintaining and updating the employee database, documentation.
• Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
• Culture Management
• Assist in Payroll administration

Skills Required:

• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
  • Proficient computer skills.
  • Proven people skills.
  • Education Qualification :
  • MBA – Human Resource , Marketing, PGDBM , Integrated Management Course
  • Experience : Nil

How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their resume to webonise@indianinternship.com

For more details catch up at http://www.weboniselab.com

1. Dadasaheb Gaikwad

on May 31, 2011 at 6:23 pm - Reply

I am looking for a 2 month summer training programme in HR in your Organization. I am a 2nd year M.B.A student from Pune University. kindly let me know me if i can be a part of your organization.

Regards

Mohan
    9595207453

2. Gagandeep Singh

on June 2, 2011 at 9:34 pm - Reply

I am looking for a internship in HR in your organisation. I am doing MBA from Raisoni college Pune.
    If you still have vacancy then please inform me.

Regards:
    Gagandeep Singh

3. pranav

on June 3, 2011 at 4:15 pm - Reply

pranav
    pranavd81@gmail.com

4. pranav

on June 3, 2011 at 4:16 pm - Reply

5. Farha Khan

on June 25, 2011 at 9:06 pm - Reply

Dear Students

PF Infotech Private Limited is also provide “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” for HR/Marketing and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students

If you are really interested in Summer Internship.

You can contact directly PF Infotech.

E-mail: corporate@pfinfotech.com
    or call: +91-8791-366-930

6. RISHABH C. PHATAK

on May 22, 2017 at 5:19 am - Reply

I am looking for a 2 month summer training programme in HR in your Organization. I am 1st Year M.B.A student from Sinhagadh Institue of Management, Pune (Pune University). kindly let me know me if i can be a part of your organization.
    Thanking you.