Graduate/ MBA Internship opportunity at a Bangalore-based research firm

Graduate/ MBA Internship opportunity at a Bangalore-based research firm

Summer internship opportunity in Bangalore with a research firm is available for MBA (first/ second year) students and MBA graduates

About the company
The firm, has been founded with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets. We work alongside our clients to deliver results which lead to effective decision making. We are focused on public and private organizations in emerging markets. The company offers tremendous exposure in research for interns.

Research Analyst (Intern)

We look for: We look for comprehensive problem solving skills which can deliver value to our clients.

Education Background: MBA (first/second year) students; MBA graduates

Role: Intern’s role will involve:

1. Interacting with clients in understanding the problem areas
  2. Working with Consultants to define solutions and approach document
  3. Work with analysts/Interns to research the topics
  4. Build research collateral to validate the hypotheses.
  5. Use “what if” scenarios to draft recommendations
  6. Implement the recommendations at client site and with the expected output

Responsibilities: Responsibilities are as follows:

1. Working on stringent timeline
  2. Work towards actionable and impactful advices for our clients
  3. Leverage research and analytics for the project
  4. Align the output with client end-goals

Ideal Candidate: We want to engage enthusiastic, independent and motivated individuals to work with us. We looks for the following skills sets

1. Ability to take Initiatives
  2. Sharp problem solving skills
  3. Results oriented
  4. Excellent communication Skills
  5. Spirited Team member

Location: Bangalore

Joining: Immediate (Can be discussed)

• A stipend of Rs.12000/- per month will be provided.
  • All lunch bills and any other bills related to the project will be reimbursed.
  • A full time job offer can be extended based on candidate’s performance during the internship.

How to apply:

Send your resume to

19 Responses to “Graduate/ MBA Internship opportunity at a Bangalore-based research firm”

1. Kamlesh says:

This is Kamlesh Yadav from MumbaI.

I am doing MBA from Institute of Business Studies and Research Navi Mumbai.

Looking for my Summer training / Internship.

I am in First year and my area of Interest is Marketing.

2. Kamlesh says:

This is Kamlesh Yadav from MumbaI.

I am doing MBA from Institute of Business Studies and Research Navi Mumbai.

Looking for my Summer training / Internship.

I am in First year and my area of Interest is Marketing.

3. Abhijeet says:

It would be great if you would have mentioned company’s name. There is no detail about the company.

4. priyanka gupta says:

i am priyanka gupta from bangalore.
    i am in mba second semester in t.jhon institute of management & science,bangalore.

i am looking for summer intership in the field of HR.

5. Vikash Solanki says:

I am from Vikash Solanki from Bangalore.I am in 2nd year of MBA in INSTITUTE OF FINANCE AND INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, Bangalore.
    I am looking for summer internship in the field of Finance or marketing.

6. ramya shivanna says:

hi Im Ramya, doing my 2nd year MBA, Tumkur
    im looking for internship in bangalore and my area of interest is HR.

7. Gaurav Nath Pandey says:

Hello, i am an 1st year PGDM(equivalent to MBA) looking for internship in bangalore. my area of interest is to study manufacturing company as well as financial institutions.

8. sruti says:

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have completed my first year of mba and I am looking for internship in finance for 3months(july-september).

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Thanking You,
    Sruti Mundra.

PF Infotech is an Indian IT Company delivering high quality, cost effective, reliable result-oriented web / e-commerce and Web-Portal solutions on time for a global clientele. Professionalism, Skill and Expertise are the tools we use to make the web work for your business bringing in maximum return on your investment in shortest possible time.
      We have delivered on IT projects of varsying complexities for our very demanding. We develop unique web solutions which ensure increased efficiency and competitive advantage for your business and thus to your end users.
      We specialize in web design & development, search engine optimization and web marketing, e-Commerce, multimedia solutions, content writing, graphic and logo design. We build web solutions, which evolve with the changing needs of your business.
      We have a highly capable team of web consultants, creative designers, content writers, programmers and web marketing professionals who know how to deliver results. We treat each of our clients individually and therefore we do not offer set prices on any service.
      While we have competency and skills at par with the best in the world, following four are the core highlights of PF Infotech which constitutes PF Infotech Advantage.

Purpose: At PF Infotech we believe that the Internship process is one of the many stepping stones towards Building a Career with the Organization. It’s an Opportunity for the Intern to understand the Organization and its way of working. On the other hand, the Organization gets to evaluate the Intern’s Performance and Fit within the Company.
      Functions and Campuses Visited: PF Infotech over the years, has Recruited Interns for Sales and Marketing as well as HR Functions. We take Interns from a Few Premier Institutes
      Duration: The Summer Interns Internship for duration of 12 weeks (3 months)
      Timelines: The pre-placement Talks/Presentations are held. Senior Business and HR Managers Visit the Campuses and help Students understand the Opportunities that PF Infotech offers
      Selection Process: After the pre-placement Talk, the Interested Students are asked to apply by submitting their cvs. Based on the overall personality of the students, a shortlist is announced.

The Selection Process Consists of a Group Discussion (Optional) and Two to Three Rounds Of Personal Interviews.

Structured Process
      Two day Business Induction at HO (inclusive of market visit).

One week to understand the project deliverables and work out the timelines.

Mid project evaluations with respective Tutors, Guides and Mentors.

Final Evaluations with Management Team at Head Office.

Management Interactions/ Support Mechanism:

Each Intern is provided with a Tutor, Guide, Mentor and Buddy for the duration of his Internship.
      Tutor – He/she is the person the Intern could approach for day to day Guidance required for the project.

Guide – He/she sets the overall direction to the project and takes complete ownership of the project.

Mentor – who would be the head of the function in which the Intern is working? His role is to be receptive and approachable for the Intern and also would help the Intern understand the career graph he/she would like to take.

Buddy – He/she would be from the previous batch of Management Trainees and would help the Intern understand the Informal do’s and don’ts within the Organization.

Regular feedback is taken both from the Guide/ Tutor as well as the Intern. The issues and concerns are resolved at the earliest.

All our projects are live and based on current business needs so needless to say they would all be implementable. Projects are crafted from the work currently being done by Managers across PF Infotech For e.g., your project may be an implementation of a running project, in which case you will pick up crucial execution skills and learn how processes run on the ground. As the projects are live, meaningful and tightly integrated into the company’s operations, you may be working closely as part of a team at PF Infotech.

Every year, based on the performance during the Internship as well as the final recommendations made, two summer Interns are awarded with the Best Summer Intern awards. The winner receives a monetary reward as well as recognition from the management team in PF Infotech.

We not only believe in rewarding true performance but also believe in bringing exceptional talent in to the organization and hence Interns who have performed exceptionally during their Internship are given Pre-placement Offers or Pre-placement Interviews so that they can join PF Infotech.

9. sherin ronita says:

I have completed my 1st year of MBA and looking for internship in finance for 3 months(immediate).

Thanking you,

• Farha Khan says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as Asst. HR.

You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here

HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students

You can contact directly

PF Infotech Private Limited
      or call: +91-8791-366-930

10. kennedy nongmeikapam says:

hello,,i hv cmpleted my 1st yr mba in SSN engineering college ,chennai..looking for internship in finance or marketing in bangalore for 1 month..its urgent plaese help me..

kennedy N
    8056152612 (chennai)

11. BIVA SINGH says:

july20, 2011 at 6:38 pm

This is BIVA SINGH from NEPAL

I am doing MBA from Institute SONA COOLEGE OF TEC. TAMIL NADU,SALEM.

Looking for my Summer training / Internship.

I am in First year and my area of Interest is Marketing.

12. BIVA SINGH says:

This is BIVA SINGH from NEPAL

I am doing MBA from Institute SONA COOLEGE OF TEC. TAMIL NADU,SALEM.

Looking for my Summer training / Internship.

I am in second year and my area of Interest is Finance.

13. vibin jacob says:

I am doing my 3rd semester mba in viswesaraya university with SIET tumkur, karnataka.Also am looking to get a good opportunity to do my project in period of Jan-Feb.My specialization is in finance.

vibin jacob

14. Rupam Malhotra says:

dear sir/madam,
    I have completed the MBA 3rd semester from lovely professional university and looking forward for 6 months internship for the last semester.My specialization is in finance.

Rupam Malhotra

15. nisha says:

hello i m going to complete my second semester mba i want to do internership in bangalore for 15 days in any manufacturing concern ,,,

16. nisha says:

sir/ mam
    could you help me to get internship in bangalore any manufacturing concern….