Graduate Internship with the Corporation of Cochin
The Centre for Public Policy Research (CPPR), in partnership with the Corporation of Cochin, is offering interns an exciting opportunity to work with the Mayor. The interns will assist the Mayor in activities related to the corporation for a minimum period of one month. The selected intern will report directly to the Mayor.
Qualification: Should have a graduate degree or is enrolled in a graduate programme in one of the following or related fields: governance, civic administration, public policy, journalism, advertising, communication, or a related field.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Keen interest in Corporation of Cochin activities
• Thorough understanding of the functioning of the Mayor’s office
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Fluency in English
• Extremely motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
• Strong oral communication skills
• Computer literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
The intern will be required to present a brief report/paper at the end of their assignment to CPPR, on an issue relating to their work.
To Apply: Email a cover letter (including dates of availability for internship), a resume, one reference, and a writing sample (max 500 words) to MADHU S at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Corporation Intern’.