Google Android & Mobile Apps Internship available at Techlabs in Delhi

Techlabs a US based IT and training company brings you Internship & training in Industrial Training is being offered to BE, Btech, BCA, Mtech

Note: This is a paid internship & training program

Time Period- 45 Days, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, 6 months

ANDROID & Mobile & Tablet Applications Training

What is Android?

Android is a mobile & Tablet software platform. It is an operating system too. It is designed based upon Linux Kernel. It is developed by Google and the Open Handset Alliance. Being an opensource platform.

Why learn Android & Mobile Programming?

Android is future ready mobile technology OS and now you can make Mobile Apps by working on Android.In the era of mobile technology, Android has been showing its enormous presence attracting, both, users and Android application developers. Since its release, we have found Android’s prospects in developing quality mobile applications.

Android Phones & Tablets are being promoted by so many brands

# Samsung
# Sony Erricsson
# LG
# Motorola
# HTC
# Micromax
# Spice

Android Features

# To send and receive data across mobile platform Android uses various technologies like GSM, EDGE, CDMA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, EV-DO, and UMTS

# SQ-Lite for data storage

# Android has wide range of libraries for image, video and audio files like MPEG4, H.263, H.264, AMR, AMR-WB, MP3, AAC, JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, WAV, and MIDI formats.

# It has comprehensive libraries for 2d and 3d graphics

# It has Inter-Process Communication (IPC) message passing facilities

# You can use Google talk for P2P communication

# It has features for video camera, touch screens, GPS, accelerometer, and magnetometer.

Already Android has overtaken all Mobile OS and is market leader in very short time

Android is mobile OS from Google

Just upgrade yourself to Android and see how big and small companies call you for the jobs?

Android and Mobile technology course will be conducted in South Extension, New Delhi

A professional Industry Professional will train the students

LIMITED SEATS

Call 0-9582999346, 0-9818112118
Email- techlabsasia@gmail.com

1. shivendra shukla

on May 17, 2011 at 10:50 am - Reply

sir, please give me a full detail about your internship program ANDROID & Mobile & Tablet Applications Training

2. M.A.VENAKATAKRISHNA

on May 18, 2011 at 10:42 am - Reply

i am venkata krishna from mca final year student 2011 batch .I have intrested to learn Android and Mobile technology course.

3. Harshdeep Sokhey

on May 18, 2011 at 11:21 pm - Reply

hi,
    Iam Harshdeep. Im a 2nd Year CSE student interested in learning about the android environment as well in developing apps for the same. Kindly tell me more about the course structure and duartion of the course. Im currently having my summer vacations till 15th July,2011.
    Thanx.

4. astha sahay

on May 20, 2011 at 1:13 am - Reply

sir m a b.tech(it) 3rd year student of bhutta eng college ,ludhiana…i eagerly want to intern in ur firm..kindly rep me as soon as possible.. my intern period can be of 2months.june to july.
    thanks

5. astha sahay

on May 20, 2011 at 1:14 am - Reply

i want to intern with ur firm kindly rep soon

6. monika

on May 21, 2011 at 12:34 pm - Reply

i want to do summer interenship for 6 weeks………….tell me the prcedure for enrollment. want to enroll for oracle course…i want information regarding this and also the fee structure…

7. Sukhpreet Kaur

on May 21, 2011 at 8:01 pm - Reply

Sir/Mam,
    I am a final year student of B. Tech (computer science) from GTBIT interested in google android training/internship. Can you please provide the complete details including the fee structure?

8. APURV

on May 22, 2011 at 9:51 pm - Reply

Hey i m already learning Andriod working on some live andriod projects wanna work with u guys …… anf learn more to proove my innovation skills ….

9. rashmiranjan

on May 23, 2011 at 11:38 pm - Reply

can u giv me d detail procedure that how can i get a part of it and all terms and cond.

10. Prateek Batta

on May 28, 2011 at 10:53 pm - Reply

I really want to do this internship. Please send me the details. Looking forward for your reply. Thank you

11. varun dua

on May 29, 2011 at 11:53 am - Reply

hi.

I am varun dua 3rd b.tech (IT) student want to know about the procedure of this summer training. please reply back.

12. Prakash Kumar Patwa

on May 31, 2011 at 8:00 pm - Reply

I am Prakash from 3rd B.E (IT) student want to know about the procedure of this summer training. please reply back.

13. Ankur Taneja

on June 3, 2011 at 10:59 am - Reply

Sir/Mam,
    I am a graduate of B. Tech (computer science) from PTU interested in google android training/internship. Can you please provide the complete details including the fee structure?

14. jaspreet singh

on June 4, 2011 at 8:49 am - Reply

Im doing B.Tech(ECE),last yr.And i want to join this training program…pls give me details about it…thank you

15. Aanchal Nagpal

on June 4, 2011 at 2:00 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam ,

I am pursuing B.Sc.(H) Electronics from Hans Raj College,Delhi University.I have completed my 2nd year of graduation and I am looking forward for summer internship that will help me to sharpen my skills and help me for future considerations.

16. S V SUDHAKAR

on June 7, 2011 at 9:08 pm - Reply

Sir,
    My name is S V Sudhkar pursuing B.Tech in Information Technology.Iam keen to do the internship with you.Could you please send the details of this internship.Wishing for a reply.

17. harleen sethi

on June 10, 2011 at 2:47 pm - Reply

I am Bsc. mathematics hons student from sri venkateswara college delhi university.i want to pursue internship.can i get the details?

18. harleen sethi

on June 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm - Reply

Respected sir/mam;
    I am a student of bsc. mathematics hons from sri venkateswara college delhi university.I would like to know the whole criteria of internship from ur organisation.

19. Mohit

on June 10, 2011 at 4:33 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    I am doing Btech in ece ggsipu Delhi.
    I intend to do my summer internship with your organisation.
    Please give me details about it.
    Thanks

20. priyanka gupta

on June 13, 2011 at 11:55 am - Reply

sir,
    i’m doing bsc maths hons from IP college for women and i would like to know the details..

21. sourabh yadav

on June 25, 2011 at 11:33 pm - Reply

sir/maam
    i m doing my bca from jims under ip university
    i m really iinterested in working with you .
    looking forword to have the details for this program

22. Ankit Aggarwal

on July 7, 2011 at 10:50 pm - Reply

sir/ma’am,
    I am pursuing B.Sc.(H) Computer Science from P.G.D.A.V. College,Delhi University.I have completed my 1st year of graduation. can u please provide me information about this intership..

23. Kushagra Verma

on July 11, 2011 at 5:34 pm - Reply

I am Kushagra Verma 7 Semester B.Tech Computer Science Student, from Kurukshetra University, having done C+, C++m Core Java, Advance Java, want o have Summer Training During my summer Holidays in July to June 2011 for 8 Weeks, in and around New Delhi, with Project.
    Tell me if i may have this opportunity to serve to expand my ability.
    Awaiting
    Regards
    Kushagra Verma

24. Anjali Priya

on August 3, 2011 at 1:38 pm - Reply

Sir, i have knowledge of java can you please give details of the internship program ANDROID & Mobile & Tablet Applications Training and what all things it’ll include.

25. Anuj Narang

on August 13, 2011 at 10:48 pm - Reply

Hello sir,
    i have developed apps such as hangman, a music player and a religious app for the android 1.6
    i am looking for advance coding in android.
    I am pursuing b tech from d.c.e

26. Dheeraj Avvari

on October 12, 2011 at 1:43 pm - Reply

Sir ,

How can I apply for this Internship..??

27. gaurav

on October 13, 2011 at 1:42 am - Reply

sir,
    how can i apply for it and when ll it start

28. abhinav

on October 14, 2011 at 11:10 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am in my third year of BE (MECH) and want to take part in this internshipprogramme .kindly provide me with all the relevant information . i would be obliged.