Financial Analyst – Internship

Financial Analyst – Internship

Job Title Internship – Financial Analyst – PR – Corp Communication

Job Location: Delhi
Stipend: Nil for shorter period of 2 months. However, in few cases, reimbursement of conveyance, etc can be considered. In case the internship is more more duration, the stipend ranging from Rs.3000-Rs.5000 pm can be considered.

Company Name India Capital Research Fund (ICFR)

Overview of internship : During the internship, the candidates would be imparted practical training on Financials of listed companies.
Company profile ICFR, an Research firm grow the perceived value of the listed companies and consequently enterprise value. With everything on the increase – size of investors, quantum of investments and the number of companies choosing to list in the stock markets has led to a problem of plenty which results in a number of companies remaining undervalued. We strongly believe we can do wonders for them.

We fill the gap between clients and their shareholders which helps stock prices to achieve appropriate valuations. We are the equal opportunity employer. We’re free to explore and are encouraged to voice new ideas. This is what distinguishes us from the rest and inspires us to Excel, Innovate and Lead…. Just as an organization needs the right talent to drive its business objectives, people need the right environment to grow and achieve their career goals.

Details of internship To impart in depth knowledge of equity market / equity research / financials of listed companies.

Desired profile: Specify following

Education Students of Graduates / Post Graduates with Finance, MBA, CA, CS, ICWA, etc.

Experience: Not Required

Other

Duration of internship: 2-6 months

Any other information

How to apply: icfr@indianinternship.com

Logo : ICFR

Company website: www.icfr.us

31 Responses to “Financial Analyst – Internship”

1. Godabarish Behera says:

hello sir,
    i godabarish behera persuing mba in bput,orissa. i will like to make yhe summer intership project with your guidance.
    would you like to permit for such a project.

yours faithfully
    Godabarish Behera

2. Indrajit Haridas says:

Madam/Sir,
    I,Indrajit Haridas,student of MSc(Hons.) Economics in BITS,Pilani.I am a 1st year student and I would like to join as intern in period between June 2011-July 2011.
    I am lookin forward to your reply and correspondence for the same.

Thanking you
    Indrajit Haridas

3. vijendra rawat says:

Sir/Madam
    i Vijendra rawat persuing pgdm finance in Institute of Marketing and Management.i will like to do summer training with your project of 4-6 weeks.

i am waiting for ur reply

with regards
    Vijendra Rawat

4. Guneet kaur says:

Hello

I m a postgraduate from Manchester business school, England and have completed my masters in International business & mgt with specialisation in Financial risk mgt.

I m keen to apply my academic skills and learn market trends while undergoing the training.kindly contact ASAP .

Warm regards
    Guneet kaur
    +917837959431

5. sanjay joshi says:

Respected Madam/Sir,
    this is sanjay joshi,student of PGDM(FINANCE) at sinhgad institute of managemrnt, pune. i am a3 rd sem student and I would like to join as intern in period between may 2011 to july 2011
    I am lookin forward to your reply and correspondence for the same.

yours sincerely,
    sajay joshi

6. Aishwarya Jaiswal says:

Greeting sir,
    I Aishwarya Jaiswal doing PGDM(major finance) from Jagan Institute of management Sector 5 want to do internship in your company for this profile. Please reply soon.

Thanks and with regards
    Aishwarya

• neeraj yadav says:

hey aishwariya did u get company for internship in finance sector…if u hv got..plz suggest me olso

7. Muhammad Rizwan says:

sir, I did MBA finance in Feb,2011 ,now looking for internship in your company,,,please give me a chance.i am very thankful to you.

8. Mangesh.Anand.Maid says:

sir, My name is Mangesh.Maid. I am doing my MBA in finance from Institute of Management and Computer Studies Thane, (IMCOST) and i just completed my first year in april 2011. I would like to join your firm as an intern for next two months.

9. ATUL KUMAR says:

This is Atul kumar from kanpur pusuing MBA from Meerut Student 1st yr i would like to join asummer intership in finance , could u provide me summer intership in finance

10. shashank gour says:

sir/madam,
    I am pursuing MBA in FINANCIAL SERVICES from DAVV INDORE(MP) looking for summer training in financial sector, specially in Share, Commodity and Derivative market.

Purpose of training is to take depth knowledge of operational work of these market.

hope for the positive reponse. thanks!

11. manoj negi says:

sir/madam,
    I am pursuing MBA in FINANCIAL from GRAPHIC ERA UNIVERSITY (DEHRADUN) looking for summer training in financial sector, specially in Share.

hope for the positive response. thanks!

manoj negi
    manojnegi64@gmail.com
    +917895178332

12. Sruti Mundra says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I, Sruti Mundra pursuing mba(finance) from International School of Business & Media(Bangalore) is interested in this internship programme for 3months(July-September).

I am looking forward for your reply.

Yours sincerely,
    Sruti Mundra.

13. Sanhita Bhide says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is Sanhita Bhide just finished up with MBA in Finance and would like to do the internship with your organizaion for 5-6 months on the part time basis.

My main motive of doing this internship is getting in depth knowledge of financial market which will help me in my further studies too.

So please revert back if I can do this internship on the part time basis.

Looking forward to hear from you

Regards

Sanhita Bhide

14. sheetal bhalla says:

hi… i am a b.com hons graduate frm du and will be appearing for my cfa level 1 exam in december 2011.

so i m eligible for the internship?
    n if yes wer shud i mail my cv.

regards

15. Apoorva Maheshwari says:

Good Evening Sir,
    I am Apoorva Maheshwari , persuing my MBA from ITM Navimumbai, currently i am a first year student ,and looking forward for a career in finance. Somewhere in the month of March 2012- May 2012 we will be having summer internship project. Can i please have the opportunity to work and get trained under your esteemed firm.

16. Apoorva Maheshwari says:

Good Evening Sir,

Thanks and Regards,
    Apoorva Maheshwari.

17. Abhigayn Dubey says:

Greetings Sir/Madam
    I am persuing B.B.A from IIIPM , looking forward for career in Finance,
    am i eligible for internship project.