CricketDiaries.com requires Arts/ BA/ Journalism/ MA Interns
CricketDiaries.com is looking for interns for the website. Writers, editors and proof-readers are all welcome.
It will allow you the flexibility to work from home, apart from being able to interact with some of the other writers and editors.
Here is the desired profile:
- Location: Work from Home
- Duration: June 1 onwards
- Basic Qualifications: Should be from Arts, BA, Journalism, MA or related background. You may be studying (preferably in the second or the final year) or have just graduated. We do not want people from unrelated fields to apply for this post.
- Will be Work from Home.
- Pay: Will be a small stipend based on your writing skills and experience.
- You must follow cricket/sports religiously enough to know what is happening in the cricket world.
- Work: Write sports/cricket articles like match reports, match previews, news bits, feature pieces, upload cricket articles, proof read others’ work, help in anything related to sports. journalism that is deemed necessary.
- Date of start: June 1, 2010
- Other perquisites:Consistent feedback to allow improvement, chance for a bonus if the site does well because of your efforts and a long-term position. A certificate as well.
Kindly contact us at email@example.com with your CV.