6 Weeks Industrial Training/ Internship offered By CMC Ltd (A TATA Enterprise)

6 Weeks Industrial Training/ Internship offered By CMC Ltd (A TATA Enterprise)

CMC Ltd is one of the major IT Solution company and subsidiary of one of the leading IT consulting, services organisation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited(TCS Ltd). CMC Ltd is a division of the TATA Group. Its world wide recognized MNC.

CMC Ltd Noida (A TCS Subsidiary) providing 6 Weeks /6 Months Industrial Training to All MCA/B.E/B.Tech student on self support basis. We have tide- up with various Engineering colleges in the form of Project / Industrial Training to provide the high-end training program especially on:-

# .Net 2010 (Microsoft Curriculum)
# Java Core, Adv. Java, J2EE
# Embedded Systems
# CCNA
# PHP

With Real Time Live Projects, Student gets Corporate Level Training from Us.

CMC LTD, an efficient Training and Placement cell is constantly working towards providing the best career prospect to the students.

We can also provide well-furnished Hostel Facility for the deserving candidates.

To Apply:
E-Mail:- cmcnoida.com@indianinternship.com

39 Responses to “6 Weeks Industrial Training/ Internship offered By CMC Ltd (A TATA Enterprise)”

1. Mohamed Ahmed Kamel Mohamed says:

I hope to be one od your Company as a Summer Trainee this year to get more skills & experience to helping me in my Education field

2. kashish sood says:

sir
    i am persuing mba from punjabi university patiala and i would love to be a part of ur company for internship in finance dapartment,,,

waiting for your feedback

3. Anurag Sabhnani says:

sir
    i am persuing mba from MDS university Ajmer(Raj.) and i would love to be a part of ur company for internship in finance dapartment,,,
    waiting for your feedback

MY email Id:- anuragsabhnani87@gmail.com

4. Saiesh N says:

Respected sir/madam ,

I would like to know details regarding the duration of the internship program ?

5. varun mandiram says:

Iam VARUN MANDIRAM pursuing my btech @ JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY(JNTUH),(COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ),JAGITYAL.KARIMNAGAR.
    I can wok on c,c++,core java..and some parts of .net and advanc java..so please help me in getting an intership.

6. yogesh says:

i m 2010 passed out ,i have done the post-graduate diploma in EMBEDDED SYSTEM.
    i m interested in your embedded system training scheme.
    give me detail information about it.

7. Namrata Chakraborty says:

Respected Sir,

8. Namrata Chakraborty says:

Respected Sir,

9. Namrata Chakraborty says:

Sir,

I am a student of B.Tech in Computer Science under WBUT. I have completed my 2nd year of B.Tech and I am looking forward for an internship. I wish to be one of the interns in your company. Wishing for ur reply.

10. wasim akram says:

sir i am persuing electrical and electronics engineering from sikkim manipal university.and i want to do winter training from your esteemed organisation..sugesst me…

11. raghav says:

Sir,

I am a student of B.Tech in Information Technology I have completed my 3nd year of B.Tech and I am looking forward for an internship. I wish to be one of the interns in your company. Wishing for ur reply.

12. Aanchal Nagpal says:

Respected sir/madam ,

I am pursuing B.Sc.(H) Electronics from Hans Raj College,Delhi University.I have completed my 2nd year of graduation and I am looking forward for summer internship that will help me to sharpen my skills and help me for future considerations.

13. Rohit Gopalakrishnan says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a 3rd year Electrical and Electronics student pursuing my B.E. degree, studying in NMAMIT under VTU. I wish to do internship/training for a period of 4-6 weeks to improve my skills and knowledge and also to gain exposure with respect to my branch. Hence i would like to be included in the training provided your company.

Waiting for your feedback.

14. Rohit Gopalakrishnan says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a 3rd year Electrical and Electronics student pursuing my B.E. degree, studying in NMAMIT under VTU. I wish to do internship/training for a period of 4-6 weeks to improve my skills and knowledge and also to gain exposure with respect to my branch. Hence i would like to be included in the training by provided your company.

Waiting for your feedback.

15. anu says:

sir
    i am persuing btech from uptu university and i would like to be a part of your company for internship in computer science depatment

waiting for your feedback

16. PREETAM BANERJEE says:

hi,

i have just completed my 2nd year of b.tech. please let me know the fees concerning this intern ship involved.

thank you.

regards.

17. S V SUDHAKAR says:

Sir,
    I am a student of B.Tech(Information Technology).I have completed my 3rd year of B.Tech and I am looking forward for an internship in Networking. I wish to be one of the interns in your company. Wishing for ur reply.

18. Abhishek singh says:

sir,

Sir,
    I am a student of B.Tech(computer science&engineering).I have completed my 3rd year of B.Tech and I am looking forward for an internship in Networking. I wish to be one of the interns in your company. Wishing for ur reply.

19. himanshu mishra says:

sir ,,im student of uptu nd completed my 3rd year,,,,,,i want to be a part of ur internship program,,,,plz give feedback as soon as possible

20. madhuri says:

sir,
    plz check the email which have posted

21. madhuri says:

sir,
    plz check the email which has been posted

22. Amith H P says:

Sir,
    I have completed my 2nd year Electrical and Electronics from PESIT Bangalore.I am looking for an intrernship for 6-8 weeks which will help me to improve my carrer.

Waiting for your Feedback.

23. Sreelakshmi .P says:

Respected sir/madam,

I just completed my 3rd year B.E(Computer Science) in PESIT, Bangalore.

I’d like to get an Internship in your company. I can work with whatever project you offer. Hope you reply me postively. Awaiting for your reply. Thank You

Email id: sreeprakash30@gmail.com

24. Aaditya Tiwari says:

Respected sir/madam,

I just completed my 3rd year B.E/B.TECH(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) from,MDU Rothak.

25. dhana says:

I am Dhanalakshmi, final year student in Computer Science and Engineering in chennai.

I wish to be considered for an Summer Training in your company. I feel a fast-growing company like yours would offer me a challenging and stimulating work atmosphere to prove my mettle.

I can assure you that my sincerity, hard work and dedication combined with my enthusiasm would prove to be beneficial to the company.

Looking forward to a favorable reply from you.

26. dhana says:

Respected sir/mam,

Looking forward to a favorable reply from you.

27. priya gupta says:

hello sir/mam
    this is priya gupta from gwalior. I am willing to get the training from your company….
    kindly tell me what is the procedure to apply for training at your company??????

28. shivani says:

respected sir/madam,
    i am shivani bansal from gwalior pursuing engineering from electronics and communication branch.i am a 3rd year student so kindly tell me whether i am eligible for this internship or not. if yes then kindly send me all relevant information about it and all the basic requirements.

29. Mohit Dave says:

Sir i am B.E computer engg from Mumbai and i want to do training in ur company plz reply on my mail…

30. Sachin Reddy says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I just completed my 2nd year,in electronics and communications at RNSIT, Bangalore.

31. Rajeev Singh says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION under WBUT. and am looking forward for an internship. I wish to be one of the interns in your company. Awaiting ur kind and helpful reply.

32. Ankush arora says:

Respected sir/mam,

I am a final year student doing b.tech from pcet, lalru, punjab affiliated to ptu. I am searching for a 6 months offering company and i feel that cmc is the best option for utilizing my skills and abilities.
    I get challenging and hardworking experience in your company and want to be a part of your leading company.
    I am waiting for your valuable reply.

33. Ankush arora says:

Respected sir/mam,

I am a final year student doing b.tech in ece from pcet, lalru, punjab affiliated to ptu. I am searching for a 6 months offering company and i feel that cmc is the best option for utilizing my skills and abilities.
    I am waiting for your valuable reply.

34. satyajit bhattacharya says:

sir i am b tech 2nd year student.am i eligble for your traning?

35. Vivek Garg says:

Sir
    I am 3rd year ,EEE branch in Delhi Technological University (foremerly DCE). Do your company provide 4 week training during winters?
    Regards
    Vivek Garg

36. D.N.V.K.KISHORE says:

Sir,

I am studying 3rd year MECHANICAL Engineering, Could you please inform me do I have any internships at your company sir.

37. Azeema kalluri says:

i am ece 3rd year studen ,will you provide intern in 2014

38. Mohit Kumar says:

Respected sir / mam
    I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech in Electical Engg. under KIIT. and am looking forward for an internship. I wish to be one of the interns in your company. Awaiting ur kind and helpful reply.

39. Umashankar says:

i am persuing B.E. from IPS academy indore
    i want to industrial trainning from cmc limited
    thanks