Summer Training 2011/ Industrial Internship for students in Roorkee

Summer Training 2011/ Industrial Internship for students in Roorkee

Summer Training/ Industrial Internship/ Vocational Training Programs cum Placement on.NET, J2EE, SAP, Verilog HDL, PCB & Ckt. Designing, PHP, MATLAB, CRP, Web Designing and Hosting, C & C++, VHDL, Embedded System, Advance Embedded System, CATIA, AutoCAD, Networking,LINUX, Oracle, SOLID EDGE (SIEMENS Certified Program) , PGDM & PGPM (Programs by IMT-CDL Ghaziabad)for Engineering Students at CETPA Noida,Greater Noida, Lucknow & Roorkee .

CETPA Infotech, an Indian Multinational, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company is a renowned name among Engineering Students and MCA/BCA professionals for providing quality education in the forms of Summer, Industrial & Winter Training. CETPA has formed a group of enthusiastic and well competent professionals, having a unique training methodology which makes CETPA Northern India’s No.1 Training Company with a bright history of training more than 35,000 engineers and professionals. http://www.cetpainfotech.com/

Eligibility: B.C.A./MCA/B.E/B-tech/M.E./M.Tech or equivalent in any stream.

Training Location: Roorkee, Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Germany & Ukraine…

Course Duration: 4 weeks & 6 weeks

Date of Starting: Different batches are starting in every 10 days gap from May, 2011 to August, 2011(Please refer website www.cetpainfotech.com for complete details) Technologies:-

• NET
  • LINUX
  • Oracle
  • SAP
  • Solid Edge

To Apply:

• Send your CV to apply at cetpainfotech@indianinternship.com

7 Responses to “Summer Training 2011/ Industrial Internship for students in Roorkee”

1. kamal agarwal says:

Hello,
    I am kamal agarwal, 2nd year B-Tech student of jadavpur university. I am IT Student & have knowledge of C and C++. I want to do summer internship.please do reply.

2. vikas ray says:

want to do training in java

3. sumit goyal says:

My name is Sumit Goyal. I am a 3rd year Bachelor of Computer Science at the amity univ.
    I would like to be considered for 2 months intership in your organization beginning June 2011 when I shall be having my vacation from the University.
    Please accord me this needy internship so that I can get exposure on my career development.
    Regards.
    Sumit Goyal
    9928129668

4. mahesh kolhe says:

hello,i am 3rd year IT engg student from Mumbai university.
    i am having basic knowledge of j2me,oracle,SQL.
    sp please suggest me any internship from july to august.

5. mahesh kolhe says:

hello,i am 3rd year IT engg student from Mumbai university.
    i am having basic knowledge of j2me,oracle,SQL.
    please suggest me any internship from july to august.

6. Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am B.C.A. 4th semester student from G.G.S.I.P.U.
    Kindly send me details for summer training.

7. sumit sharan says:

can u have center in mumbai.if u have please let me know