Summer Trainee (HR, IT, Marketing) for M.B.A students

Company profile :A company into IT Automation and HR Services

Job Title :Summer Trainee

Job Location :Noida

Stipend :As per company norms

Company Name :T u r n A r o u n d

Overview of internship:
1) Market Research Project for Marketing/Sales.
2) DBMS Project for IT
3) Recruitment Project for HR

Desired profile:

Education:M.B.A Students

Experience :Not Required

Duration of internship :3 months(can be extended for interested candidates)

Any other information:Desired and eligible candidates can be offered placement within TurnAround or with any of our clients

To Apply:

• Interested candidates can send their resume to apply at turnaround@indianinternship.com

1. sonal singh

on April 9, 2011 at 6:26 pm - Reply

i wish to do my internship for a period of 2 months stating from june to july

2. Harish

on April 20, 2011 at 7:01 pm - Reply

i am willing to do internship in IT from June month kindly help me.

3. Siddharth Sharma

on April 21, 2011 at 4:09 am - Reply

Hi, i would like to join u as a intern for a period of 3 months starting from 25th april. I am pursuing my MBA(IT).

4. ANTIM TEGAR

on April 22, 2011 at 11:09 am - Reply

i wish to do my internship for a period of 2 months stating from june my email is antimtegar@gmail.com

5. SACHIN MAGU

on April 22, 2011 at 1:54 pm - Reply

sachin magu
    I wish to do my internship in HR for the period of 2 month starting from mid may.

6. ajay surve

on April 23, 2011 at 7:53 am - Reply

myself Mr.Ajay .P. Surve ,currently doing MMS in HR from mumbai university, would like to do intership with company..

contact no :9773573029
    e-maid id : ajaisurve@gmail.com

7. Balasundar.D

on April 25, 2011 at 6:14 am - Reply

sir,
    i wish to take up the sumer intenship offered by your esteemed concern. i am doing my MBA (systems) at PSG institute of management,coimbatore. Waiting for your positive response.
    Thanking you!

8. divya srivastava

on April 26, 2011 at 11:56 am - Reply

I wish to do my internship for a period of n2 months starting from june to july in delhi.

9. palak bhatia

on April 27, 2011 at 4:01 pm - Reply

sir i want to do summer internship for the duration of 2 months starting from 15th may to 15th july.

10. AMANDEEP SAHARIA

on April 27, 2011 at 4:40 pm - Reply

RESPECTED MAM/SIR

My name is Amandeep Saharia and i am doing MBA from GYAN JYOTI INSTITUTE OF
    MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY…..My final exams will be finished on 22may…after then i want to do internship in your company for two months from june to july……

11. Seyed

on May 12, 2011 at 5:19 am - Reply

iam doing my MBA HR in University of wales (UK)london..i looking for months internship in HR related

12. Farha Khan

on June 25, 2011 at 9:43 pm - Reply

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here