Summer Trainee (HR, IT, Marketing) for M.B.A students

Company profile :A company into IT Automation and HR Services

Job Title :Summer Trainee

Job Location :Noida

Stipend :As per company norms

Company Name :T u r n A r o u n d

Overview of internship:
1) Market Research Project for Marketing/Sales.
2) DBMS Project for IT
3) Recruitment Project for HR

Desired profile:

Education:M.B.A Students

Experience :Not Required

Duration of internship :3 months(can be extended for interested candidates)

Any other information:Desired and eligible candidates can be offered placement within TurnAround or with any of our clients

To Apply:

• Interested candidates can send their resume to apply at

12 Responses to “Summer Trainee (HR, IT, Marketing) for M.B.A students”

1. sonal singh says:

i wish to do my internship for a period of 2 months stating from june to july

2. Harish says:

i am willing to do internship in IT from June month kindly help me.

3. Siddharth Sharma says:

Hi, i would like to join u as a intern for a period of 3 months starting from 25th april. I am pursuing my MBA(IT).

4. ANTIM TEGAR says:

i wish to do my internship for a period of 2 months stating from june my email is

5. SACHIN MAGU says:

sachin magu
    I wish to do my internship in HR for the period of 2 month starting from mid may.

6. ajay surve says:

myself Mr.Ajay .P. Surve ,currently doing MMS in HR from mumbai university, would like to do intership with company..

contact no :9773573029
    e-maid id :

7. Balasundar.D says:

i wish to take up the sumer intenship offered by your esteemed concern. i am doing my MBA (systems) at PSG institute of management,coimbatore. Waiting for your positive response.
    Thanking you!

8. divya srivastava says:

I wish to do my internship for a period of n2 months starting from june to july in delhi.

9. palak bhatia says:

sir i want to do summer internship for the duration of 2 months starting from 15th may to 15th july.

My name is Amandeep Saharia and i am doing MBA from GYAN JYOTI INSTITUTE OF
    MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY…..My final exams will be finished on 22may…after then i want to do internship in your company for two months from june to july……

11. Seyed says:

iam doing my MBA HR in University of wales (UK)london..i looking for months internship in HR related

12. Farha Khan says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here