Summer Internships 2011 for May-July in Sales & Marketing

Summer Internships 2011 for May-July in Sales & Marketing

Job Title: Trainees

Job Location: Gurgaon

Stipend: Can be discussed

Company Name: Intelivisto Consulting India Pvt Ltd

Overview of internship: Assist the new startup in creating sales and marketing collaterals, Market research, etc

Company profile: Intelivisto is a brain child of few IITans with a combined experience of 35 years in India and abroad. We are a knowledge management company working on some cutting edge products and services for the education sector

Desired profile: People with dreams, ambitions, creativity and dedication should only apply. Sales and marketing concepts will be added advantage

Education: BBA/MBA/MCA

Experience: 0-2 years

Duration of internship: 2-6 months

How to apply: Send your resumes at intelivisto@indianinternship.com

6 Responses to “Summer Internships 2011 for May-July in Sales & Marketing”

1. sonu sharma says:

hello sir,i am sonu sharma,i am persuing PGDM in 3rd tremister.i want to do intership at your company,i am kns world management college gurgaon student.pls sir send me e-mail on my e-mail id.my e-mail id is sonupandit2200@gmail.com

2. karthikeyan says:

hello i am pursing mba first year in srm university in chennai,…i want to do intenship in ur company .,,my conyact no :.09003714993

3. ganesh says:

i am mba first year in pune university
    ,…i want to do intenship in ur company .,
    my mob. no.9923363032

4. Siddharth.K.S says:

hello sir, i am pursuing my PGDM(3rd sem) from Institute for Technology and Management, Chennai. I am very much interested in taking up my internship program in your company. I will forward my CV to the above mail id stated in this site.

5. Vandana Yadav says:

Hello Sir,
    I am currently pursuing my MBA from IBMR-IBS, Bangalore. I would like to take my internship program in your company. I will forward my resume on the above mentioned e-mail site.

6. Vikas Deshmane says:

i am mba first year in Swami ramanand teerth university Nanded
    ,…i want to do intenship in ur company .,