Summer Internship/ Project for MBA/ BBA in MAX NEW YORK Life insurance, NOIDA

Summer Internship/ Project for MBA/ BBA in MAX NEW YORK Life insurance, NOIDA

MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD is a joint venture between MAX India leading Health Care Company and NEW YORK LIFE, world leader in financial protection and wealth management.

The Management Trainee in the MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. is a Internship/ Summer training /part time job as well as career. Nowhere a person can get more than what MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. offers to their Financial Advisor. It is an exciting & challenging career with Flexible working hours to work, Unlimited income to earn and Regular income for years till the policies sold by you are in force.

Today Life Insurance is an indisputable instrument, which not only guarantee the dreams to be fulfilled but provide proper protection against unforeseen happening as well. Different schemes of MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD meet almost all the needs of the individual and the family, besides being a unique TAX SAVING INSTRUMENT. Life Insurance has all type of plans to cater needs of almost all individuals making selling more easier.

If you wanted to do  Internship/ Summer training /part time job  part of this institution  which already include large number of Industrialist, MBA’s, CA’s and Tax consultants or wanted to know more about it or intend to have own Insurance /Retirement/Tax Planning, please contact in this email id given below.

The title of summer traing will be on the “ Role of Insurance Product in the Life cycle of Human being” or if you have any other topic feel free to discuss with me.

Fresh batches for training are starting shortly.

How To Apply:

• Interested Candidates to apply can send their resume at maxnewyorklife@indianinternship.com

25 Responses to “Summer Internship/ Project for MBA/ BBA in MAX NEW YORK Life insurance, NOIDA”

1. Kapil Kokcha says:

Dear sir,
    I am Kapil Kokcha pursuing MBA from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology from Hissar, Haryan. We will have pursue our summer training for two months. I want to pursue my summer training from your organisation. Please give me guidance about internship training.
    I will be highly oblige to you please provide me training.

your Faithfully
    Kapil Kokcha

2. Mukesh says:

Sir,
    I am a student of B.Com(Hons.), 2nd year, University of Delhi.
    I have to pursue a summer internship and i can see the opportunity at your company.
    Sir, please inform me
    1) whether i am eligible for the same.
    2) Is there any stipend for the same.

I shall be highly obliged to you for this act of kindness.

Thank you.
    Mukesh

3. Sweta Chhapolia says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Sweta Chhapolia doing MBA from IILM-institute For Higher Education,Gurgaon, Haryana. I want to do my summer training from your organisation. Please give me guidance about the internship programme.
    I will be highly obliged if you could provide me the same.

Thanks and Regards
    Sweta Chhapolia

4. Apoorv Saxena says:

Sir,

I am a student of B.A.Hons.) Business Economics, 1st year, University of Delhi.
    I wish to pursue summer internship/long term home based job in the field of advertising. Can I get an opportunity in your company? If yes then please give the details.

Regards
    Apoorv

5. baljinder singh says:

sir/ma’m

i am pursuing my mba(finance) from aksime noida, i am looking for summer internship in your esteemed company in finance profile. so kindly please help me by giving proper guidance and information to me.

i will be oblige to you for this.

yours sincerely

baljinder singh

6. Amit kumar rajan says:

Sir,

I am a student of M.B.A in International business pondicherry University

i want to do my summer project in marketing of 6 week
    I have to pursue a summer project and i can see the opportunity at your company.
    Sir, please inform me
    my mob num is 09360085113

7. Pratikshya says:

Dear Sir/ Ma’am,

My name is Pratikshya. I am presently in my 1st year of BBA in Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies (NMIMS). I would like to do an internship in your company. Is it possible for an undergraduate student, like myself, to get a summer internship in your company in the Finance sector?

Regards,
    Pratikshya Paramita.

8. kishor kumar says:

Sir,
    I am a student of BBA 2nd year,Jiwaji University, Gwalior
    Sir, please inform me
    > whether i am eligible for the same.
    > Is there any stipend for the same.
    I shall be highly obliged to you for this act of kindness.
    Thank you.
    kishor

9. Manju Kumari says:

Dear
    Sir / Madam

I am Manju Kumari. I am pursuing Master Of Business Administration
    from Birla Institute of Techonology, Mesra, Ranchi (Demeed
    University).
    I am a student of 1st year and I want to do summer internship in HRM.
    I would be grateful to you if you kindly give me a valuable
    opportunity to work with your company as a trainee.

Best Regards
    Manju Kumari

10. Mridul Nehru says:

Sir/Ma’am

I Mridul Nehru am currently pursuing MMS(3rd sem HR) from JDBIMS .I would like to go for an internship in your organisation.Please let me know how to apply for the summer internship program.

With Regards
    Mridul Nehru

11. TRIPTI NAGPAL says:

I am TRIPTI NAGPAL pursuing BBA from BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY OF PUNE. I have to pursue my summer training for 50 days from your organization. Please give me guidance about internship training.
    I will be highly oblige to you please provide me training.

12. akhil nigudkar says:

Hello Sir,
    I m a student of MBA in management science,m pursuing my MBA from iips,davv indore.and i want to pursue my summer under your company.i have a decent academic record.please give me chance to be a part of it..

your faithfully
    Akhil Nigudkar

13. prabhat ranjan kumar says:

Dear sir,
    I am Prabhat Ranjan kumar pursuing MBA Finance from Indian Institute of Finance Noida -83.. I want to pursue my summer training from your organisation. Please give me guidance about summer internship. i can do the internship from May -july 2011.
    I will be highly oblige to you please provide me training.

your Faithfully
    Prabhat Ranjan Kumar

14. kulajeet das says:

Dear sir/madam
    I am a PGDM student of Delhi school of professional studies & research, AICTE & UGC. I am taking marketing as my major & Finance as my minor subject.I am looking for a summer internship program for the month of May till July, 2011.
    I would be grateful to you if you kindly give me a valuable opportunity to work with your company as a trainee.
    Regards
    Kulajeet Das
    mobile. no. +919582093273

15. Ajay singh says:

Respected sir,
    I am undergoing graduation in bba(general) from Trinity Institute Of Professional Studies, Dwarka. It is affiliated from GGSIPU University which is a well known university in the field of providing professional education. I have to undergo an internship training for a period of two months in marketing field. I would be highly obliged if you give me a chance of undergoing internship in your company.

yours faithfully
    Ajay Singh

16. megha says:

Sir
    I am persuing my MBA(MARKETING) from IBMR-IBS BANGALORE and have completed my STAGE II in ICWAI, i want to do my Summer Internship with a leading company like Max NewYork Life Insurance, Noida.My internship will be of 2 months starting from Mid May till Mid July 2011. I have also mailed you my CV. Please reply me if found suitable.
    Thanking you.
    Regards
    Megha

17. akansha chandra says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    My name is Akansha Chandra and I am a first year student of M.B.A from STEP HBTI kanpur. I am interested in doing my summer internship from your company in the field of Marketing . My exams will get over by 8th june and have to get into the training from 10th june for next two months. I will be highly priviliged if i get an opportunity to start my career from your organisation.Waiting for the positive response.

contact no.9305560206
    Thanking you.

18. Godabarish Behera says:

respected sir,
    i am godabarish behera of apex institute of technology and management ,bhubaneswar persuing mba 2nd sem.i want to persue my summer intership training with your guidance.
    for which i will be really oblige to you

yours faithfully
    godabarish behera

19. Nazneen Naik says:

To,

Whomsoever it may concern.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Nazneen Naik. I am a second year student of Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi, pursuing Bachler Of Business Studies (BBS). I’ve been assigned to pursue a summer internship programme. My alloted functinal area is Marketing. The scheduled duration of the proposed programme is 01.06.11 to 31.07.11.

It’ll be an honour to be a part of your esteemed organisation and a tremendous value addition to my resume as well. I have marked you a mail on maxnewyorklife@indianinternship.com
    and attatched my resume for your kind perusal, herewith.

Kindly write to me there is possibly a vacancy. Looking forward to an affirmative response from your end at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely Yours,

Nazneen Naik.

20. bipish goyel says:

sir, i m pursuing m.b.a from amity university . interested in working with this organisation.reply as soon as possible

21. akansha gupta says:

sir,
    i am a student of mba branch of IMS ghaziabd. i wish to join your esteemed organisation for industrial training during summer in the month of june. i request you to please allow me for the training…
    thanking you.

22. Akash says:

If you are looking for internship then call us at 09616144163

23. Akash says:

If you are looking for internship then call 09616144163

24. Apoorva Maheshwari says:

Good Evening Sir/Madam,
    I am Apoorva Maheshwari ,a B.E. Graduate and now persuing my MBA from ITM Navimumbai, currently i am a first year student ,and looking forward for a career in finance. Somewhere in the month of March 2012- May 2012 we will be having summer internship project. Can i please have the opportunity to work and get trained under your esteemed firm.
    My contact details are apoorva.m@itm.edu

Thanks and Regards,
    Apoorva Maheshwari.

25. It is truly a great and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.