Summer Internship Program In Broking Company Destimoney Securities Pvt Ltd.

Summer Internship Program In Broking Company Destimoney Securities Pvt Ltd.

destimoney logoDestimoney Summer Internship Program is an endeavor to provide you with an opportunity to be a part of Live & Challenging Summer Internship projects

We invite You to be a part of the Destimoney family for 8 weeks, during April – July and experience

– A structured and robust training schedule
– On the job training to enhance your Domain expertise
– To garner 2 months of valuable experience of actual Business Environment

Destimoney Securities is looking for Summer Interns for Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Cochin, Guntur, Chandigarh, Kolkota, Bhubaneswar, Amrutsar, Trivendrum region.

We at Destimoney are into financial services and deal in equity, commodity & currency broking, wealth management, portfolio management services, mutual fund advisory, insurance advisory and depository services.
With a renowned pedigree of promoter group (New silk route and Dhanlaxmi Bank and others being in the promoter group), widespread network of 150+ locations and 500+ franchisees in 20 states, professional team and state of the art technology infrastructure with risk management processes we are potentially the fastest – growing Financial Services Distribution Company in India. For more details please visit our website:
www.destimoney.com

Location: Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Cochin, Guntur, Chandigarh, Kolkota, Bhubaneswar, Amrutsar, Trivendrum

Duration: 2-3 months

Stipend: Unpaid

Desired intern profile:

• Good Communication Skills
• Marketing & Analytical Skills
• Willing to Learn
• Passionate for Work

Details:

• Study of sub broker channel presence and effectiveness in broking business
• Study of service delivery effectiveness through sub broker channel in broking business
• Study of Industry Trends of Channel Expansion & Strategies
• Market Survey & Research of Sub Broker Channel
• Evaluate business potential from the branches of the channel partner.
• Study of relationships with the channel partner

We wish you a joyous internship and a fulfilling career ahead…

Duration: 2 – 3 months.

How to apply:

Email your resume to destimoney@indianinternship.com
(Please mention the subject of the email as ‘Summer internship’)

Important: Application Closure on 5th May ’2011

1. RAVI CHATURVEDI

on April 19, 2011 at 6:04 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam

WIith regard,
    I am MBA second sem student with spelization in finance & marketing. because industrial inturnship is a part of mba course, so I want to do intership through a MNC organigation in finance. please provide me your guidance in this matter.
    I sall be highly obeliged your act of kindness.
    thanks you
    ravi chaturvedi

2. NAJAM UL GHANI

on April 26, 2011 at 4:06 pm - Reply

I would like to work in this organisation as a internee and gain knowledge.

3. c saranya

on May 1, 2011 at 2:43 pm - Reply

Respected sir
    I am MBA student in st xavier’s catholic college of engineering. i want to do my summer internship in your company with in one month. i will take FINANCE and HR as my specialisation. so give me permission to do project in your company.

4. Nihar Jariwala

on May 11, 2011 at 11:11 am - Reply

I am a greduate(BBA-Finance) persuing my MBA(finance) at sinhgad college in search of a summer internship and possible part time work.i found your listing on google.com which indicated that there might be an MBA intern position available in your company.If so,I would like to be considered for the position.

I am very interested in the hands-on aspects of this internship.And i believe that such opportunity would provide me with a truly valuable experience.I would appreeciate a few minutes of your time to further discuss this internship opportunity.

Thank you very much for considering my request.I look forward to talking to you.

Sincerely,
    Nihar Jariwala

5. Apoorva Maheshwari

on September 13, 2011 at 2:37 am - Reply

Good Evening Sir/Madam,
    I am Apoorva Maheshwari ,a B.E. Graduate and now persuing my MBA from ITM Navimumbai, currently i am a first year student ,and looking forward for a career in finance. Somewhere in the month of March 2012- May 2012 we will be having summer internship project. Can i please have the opportunity to work and get trained under your esteemed firm.

Thanks and Regards,
    Apoorva Maheshwari.

6. bharath

on September 26, 2011 at 11:51 pm - Reply

Respected sir
    I am MBA student of final year in Banglore. i want to do my internship project in your company with in 2 month. i have taken FINANCE as my specialisation. so give me permission to do project in your company.