Summer Internship Program In Broking Company Destimoney Securities Pvt Ltd.
We invite You to be a part of the Destimoney family for 8 weeks, during April – July and experience
– A structured and robust training schedule
– On the job training to enhance your Domain expertise
– To garner 2 months of valuable experience of actual Business Environment
Destimoney Securities is looking for Summer Interns for Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Cochin, Guntur, Chandigarh, Kolkota, Bhubaneswar, Amrutsar, Trivendrum region.
We at Destimoney are into financial services and deal in equity, commodity & currency broking, wealth management, portfolio management services, mutual fund advisory, insurance advisory and depository services.
With a renowned pedigree of promoter group (New silk route and Dhanlaxmi Bank and others being in the promoter group), widespread network of 150+ locations and 500+ franchisees in 20 states, professional team and state of the art technology infrastructure with risk management processes we are potentially the fastest – growing Financial Services Distribution Company in India. For more details please visit our website:
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Cochin, Guntur, Chandigarh, Kolkota, Bhubaneswar, Amrutsar, Trivendrum
Duration: 2-3 months
Desired intern profile:
• Good Communication Skills
• Marketing & Analytical Skills
• Willing to Learn
• Passionate for Work
• Study of sub broker channel presence and effectiveness in broking business
• Study of service delivery effectiveness through sub broker channel in broking business
• Study of Industry Trends of Channel Expansion & Strategies
• Market Survey & Research of Sub Broker Channel
• Evaluate business potential from the branches of the channel partner.
• Study of relationships with the channel partner
We wish you a joyous internship and a fulfilling career ahead…
Duration: 2 – 3 months.
How to apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com
(Please mention the subject of the email as ‘Summer internship’)
Important: Application Closure on 5th May ’2011