Summer internship for Medical Tourism

Summer internship for Medical Tourism, A India based company providing turnkey medical tourism services with low cost delivered with quality that equals or surpasses the quality provided in U.S., U.K or other western countries. With its PAN-INDIA reach of health care service providers and tourism network, aims to bring together standardized information on price and quality of care around the World.

We at are a highly motivated and dedicated team with a strong belief and conviction that our organization, its efforts, work and services makes an enormous difference in the quality of life of our clients, their families, and communities. We work relentlessly with a vision to effectively contribute to society in creating systems and services that provide quality health care options to every human being at affordable costs. With MedicTravel you are not alone when you travel to get treatment in an overseas hospital , we are always assisting you and guiding you throughout the process and will be your host at the destination.

Welcome to MEDICYATRA & its culture that is deeply rooted in ethics, care, & innovation ……

So here’s your opportunity to embark on a challenging and exciting growth path by joining us.

• Experience: 0 Years
• Industry Type: Medical tourism/ Healthcare/Hospital/Tourism
• Role: Trainee
• Functional Area: Marketing, Research, Advertisement.
• Education: UG – B.A – Any Specialization, B.B.A – Management,B.Com – Commerce, B.Sc
• PG – MBA/ PGDM – HR/ Industrial Relations, International Business, Marketing
• Location: NCR,Mumbai,chennai,Kolkata,ahmedabad, Hyderabad,Bangalore,Aurangabad, Pune, Mysore, Coimbatore,Cochin
• Duration: 8 weeks (1 week inhouse + 7 weeks on-site)
• Designation: Trainee – (internship)

Job Description:
1. Exposure to core Marketing Research.
2. Duration of internship: 8 weeks
3. Stipend for best performing trainees.
4. Best Trainee to be absorbed by the company.
5. Client meets

Desired Intern Profile:
• Candidate pursuing MBA/ PGDBM (HR/ Marketing) UG – B.A – Any Specialization, B.B.A – Management,B.Com – Commerce, B.Sc and looking for internship should only apply
• Excellent communication skill as well as convincing skill
• Self Motivated

Company Name: Medicyatra

How To Apply:

• Interested Candidates to apply can send their resume to

9 Responses to “Summer internship for Medical Tourism”

1. I am interested in the internship program offered by you..i am a bba 2nd year student studying in bharti vidhyapeeth university(pune).

• Sumit Pawar says:

Hi Mayank,

Please send your detailed resume to
      We will get back to you.

Sumit Pawar

2. Austin Fernandes says:

Good Afternoon Sir,

I am interested in working for the Internship Program you are offering, I have a Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management and am presently pursing my 1st year MBA in Marketing, from Mumbai University

3. Sumit Pawar says:

Hi Mayank,

Please send your detailed resume to mail:medicyatra[at]gmail(.)com.
    We will get back to you.

Sumit Pawar

4. Ravi Bhooshan Tiwari says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am persuing MBA from Jaipuria Institute of Management affiliated to Mahamaya technical university Noida(formaly U.P.T.U Lucknow)As I know that medical tourism is emerging day by day due to cheap and best medical facility in india. So i am interested to do summer internship with your organisation. It will help me to boost up my skills.

5. Shiraz Musa says:

Respected Sir,

My name is Shiraz Musa and i am interested in working with your organisation,
    i have done my bachelors in business administration and currently i m pursuing my MMS in marketing form mumbai university. can you please forward me the detalis related to this job.i will be very great full to you.

Thanking You
    Shiraz Musa

6. Farha Khan says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
    HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
    You can contact directly
    PF Infotech Private Limited
    or call: +91-8791-366-930

7. Courtney Lazos says:

I heard about your program from a friend of mine in India. I am an undergraduate student studying Health Care Management and International Business in the United States. I am very interested in your internship program and pursuing a career in medical tourism.

8. Srinjoy Das says:

Dear Sir,

I am interested in the internship program you are offering, as I believe that it will give me much-needed experience in the medical tourism sector. I have completed my B.A. in English Honours from Calcutta University and currently I am pursuing M.A. in Tourism Administration from Amity University Jaipur. I will be extremely grateful if you can please forward the details of the program to me.

Thanking You,