ABLab Solutions (ISO 9001:2008 Certified) is more than a mere technology development or training company, it is a movement. A movement to empower people with real innovation, thereby enabling the creation of a knowledge society which in turn shall propel the economy through knowledge based interlinked eco-system. ABLab has perfected the knowledge management and delivery domain and has rolled out many products and services in the learning space to make learning pervasive in a very short time. Our focus is on real innovation. We provide the technology platform in the educational robotics & embedded systems segment, more so in the higher education segment. We provide product design and development and services with end-to-end solutions in Robotics, Embedded Systems, Automation & Aerial Robotics.

More than 25,000 students from more than 250 colleges in south-asia rely on us for Embedded Systems and Robotics.

Company Type:
Embedded Systems/ Robotics/ Automation/ R&D

What we offer?
Internship positions on offer by ABLab at their office in Bhubaneswar.

Eligibility: BE/ B.TECH/ M.TECH any specialization / M.B.A [U.G./ P.G.]

Experience required: Nil; but prior experience will be an added advantage

Package offered: INR 0.5-1.44 Lakhs per annum (CTC). Salary is not a constraint for the deserving candidate.

Duration: 1-3 months

Responsibilities:

• Role 1. Knowledge of AVR, PIC, ARM, RTOS, Arduino, GPS, GSM etc.Embedded C programming experience is mandatory. Should have worked on micro-controller environments. Debugging skills desired.
  • Role 2. Marketing & sales activities. Preparing feasibility, estimate, finance, cash & revenue flow, account & inventory reports; advertisement & promotion plan.

How To Apply:

• Send your Resume and/or Portfolio to: ablabsolutions@indianinternship.com

ABLAB provides fast-track opportunities for growth and is an equal opportunity employer.

24 Responses to “Summer Internship 2011 for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.B.A Students with ABLab Solutions”

1. ashok kumar maurya says:

i want to join this i want to procedure pls guide me

2. sravanthi says:

im waiting to do summer internship ,would you kindly let me know how can i proceed?

3. GVRS TARUN KUMAR says:

iam studying in 3rd year 2ndsem BTECH- IT,i am seking internship for the month of may 2011,
    pls. do confirm,

4. AMITAV SAHOO says:

sir,
    i am amitav sahoo doin ma 1st year M.B.A. from srm university,chennai..interested in doing ma summer internsip ..ma areas of interest are OPERATION , MARKETING..
    please guide me and do let me knw me the details procedures.. my u.g B.TECH(ECE)

EXP- one year experience as a GSM ENGINEER ..

regards..
    amitav sahoo
    amitav.s@live.com

5. rubal jain says:

dear sir/madam,
    i am a 6th semester student of b.tech in IT branch at maharshi arvind institute of science& management kota (Raj).i have an earnest desire to do summer internship at your company to get the best possible view of the corporate world as a rookie.kindly provide me with the opportunity.
    regards.

6. neeraj kumar says:

hello…
    I m Neeraj Kumar ,1st year B-Tech student from IIT KHARAGPUR from the department of electronics and electrical communication engineering..I have the knowledge of C and data structures and worked on robotix event.I want to do summer internship.please reply soon.

7. Hirendranath Das says:

Dear madam/sir,
    I am a student of computer sc. & engg. ,2nd year persuing my B.Tech from West Bengal University of Technology.I have a good programming in c,data structures,c++.I want to do summer internship from your company.plz give me details what I have to do.

Thanking you,
    Hirendranath Das

8. kindly provide me the details & procedures for the summer internship of our B-Tech students. The branches are CSE/IT/EEE/ECE.

Regards,
    Sharad Pandey
    Training & Placement Officer
    MERI-CET
    pandeysharad81@gmail.com

9. yamini lakshmi nadella says:

i am studying in first year 2ndsem MTECH- Embedded System,
    ..interested in doing summer internsip. I have the knowledge of C and data structures and worked as Assistant Professor in ece dept, Sir crreddy college of engg, eluru.I want to do summer internship. please reply soon.

10. Sagar Gurung says:

The internship program looks really nice. I was looking for such kind of internship that will do something other than basics.

• sharmistha nayek says:

i am studying in 2ed year mba student in eiilm business school

.interested in doing summer internsip. I have the knowledge of marketing,computerapplication and worked as sales dept after 1 year for my bba project , Sir crreddy college of mba, eiilm.I want to do summer internship. please reply soon.

11. sonune shrinivas says:

hello…
    I m sonune shrinivas ,2nd year M-Tech student from SGGSIE&T Nanded (mh) from the department of Production engineering..I have the knowledge of Pro-e ,nx, ANSYS,Solidworks .I want to do summer internship.please reply soon

12. Mani Bhatnagar says:

i m persuing MBA (2sem) and is interested in doing my internship in your company ..we have 6 weeks internship .so replyy

13. Abhishek KUMAR says:

i am studying in 1st year mba student in IIMT Management COllege…..

.interested in doing summer internsip. I have the knowledge of marketing,computer application . I want to do summer internship. please reply soon.

14. Abhishek KUMAR says:

i am studying in 1st year mba student in IIMT Management College…

.interested in doing summer internsip in marketing. I have the knowledge of marketing,computer application .I want to do summer internship. please reply soon

15. aneesh says:

hello sir ,iam a MBA student and i would like to do summer internship in your company and i request you if there is any chance left please do inform me.
    Thanking you
    aneesh p

16. p.chandran says:

sir,
    i am studing mba , now internship training in company how to apply

17. kapil kumar soni says:

dear sir/madam,
    i am a 6th semester student of b.tech in cs branch. i have an earnest desire to do summer internship at your company to get the best possible view of the corporate world as a rookie.kindly provide me with the opportunity.
    regards.

18. arpita mishra says:

sir/madam,
    i am 7th sem student,from bijupattnaik university of technology,odisha.i hv sound knowlegde in c,c++,datastructure.i want to join ur internship program to explore morekindly reply..how to proceed

19. Ankit Singh says:

i am interested in the internship offered..

20. vara lakshmi says:

how can we join this internship programmes

21. sandeep sharma says:

dear sir/madam,
    i am a 3rd semester student of b.tech in (aerospace) branch at Amity university Noida i have an earnest desire to do summer internship at your company to get the best possible view of the corporate world as a rookie.kindly provide me with the opportunity.
    regards.

22. sandeep sharma says:

dear
    sir/madam
    I am the student of 3rd sem student in Amity university Noida i want to do summer intership in your compny.

23. ankita says:

dear maam
    i m a student of Birla Institute of Technology,Mesra currently studying in 5th semester of electrical and electronics B.Tech course. i have attended a workshop on robotics and embedded systems where i recieved some basic knowledge about arduino and its programming and interfacing of peripherals.i wanted to do this summer internship for the month april/may/june 2012. am i elligible to get it?