Summer Internship 2011 for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.B.A Students with ABLab Solutions

ABLab Solutions (ISO 9001:2008 Certified) is more than a mere technology development or training company, it is a movement. A movement to empower people with real innovation, thereby enabling the creation of a knowledge society which in turn shall propel the economy through knowledge based interlinked eco-system. ABLab has perfected the knowledge management and delivery domain and has rolled out many products and services in the learning space to make learning pervasive in a very short time. Our focus is on real innovation. We provide the technology platform in the educational robotics & embedded systems segment, more so in the higher education segment. We provide product design and development and services with end-to-end solutions in Robotics, Embedded Systems, Automation & Aerial Robotics.

More than 25,000 students from more than 250 colleges in south-asia rely on us for Embedded Systems and Robotics.

Company Type:
Embedded Systems/ Robotics/ Automation/ R&D

What we offer?
Internship positions on offer by ABLab at their office in Bhubaneswar.

Eligibility: BE/ B.TECH/ M.TECH any specialization / M.B.A [U.G./ P.G.]

Experience required: Nil; but prior experience will be an added advantage

Package offered: INR 0.5-1.44 Lakhs per annum (CTC). Salary is not a constraint for the deserving candidate.

Duration: 1-3 months

Responsibilities:

• Role 1. Knowledge of AVR, PIC, ARM, RTOS, Arduino, GPS, GSM etc.Embedded C programming experience is mandatory. Should have worked on micro-controller environments. Debugging skills desired.
  • Role 2. Marketing & sales activities. Preparing feasibility, estimate, finance, cash & revenue flow, account & inventory reports; advertisement & promotion plan.

How To Apply:

• Send your Resume and/or Portfolio to: ablabsolutions@indianinternship.com

ABLAB provides fast-track opportunities for growth and is an equal opportunity employer.

1. ashok kumar maurya

on April 14, 2011 at 4:06 pm - Reply

i want to join this i want to procedure pls guide me

2. sravanthi

on April 18, 2011 at 2:55 pm - Reply

im waiting to do summer internship ,would you kindly let me know how can i proceed?

3. GVRS TARUN KUMAR

on April 19, 2011 at 8:41 am - Reply

iam studying in 3rd year 2ndsem BTECH- IT,i am seking internship for the month of may 2011,
    pls. do confirm,

4. AMITAV SAHOO

on April 19, 2011 at 9:54 am - Reply

sir,
    i am amitav sahoo doin ma 1st year M.B.A. from srm university,chennai..interested in doing ma summer internsip ..ma areas of interest are OPERATION , MARKETING..
    please guide me and do let me knw me the details procedures.. my u.g B.TECH(ECE)

EXP- one year experience as a GSM ENGINEER ..

regards..
    amitav sahoo
    amitav.s@live.com

5. rubal jain

on April 20, 2011 at 8:26 am - Reply

dear sir/madam,
    i am a 6th semester student of b.tech in IT branch at maharshi arvind institute of science& management kota (Raj).i have an earnest desire to do summer internship at your company to get the best possible view of the corporate world as a rookie.kindly provide me with the opportunity.
    regards.

6. neeraj kumar

on April 24, 2011 at 10:47 pm - Reply

hello…
    I m Neeraj Kumar ,1st year B-Tech student from IIT KHARAGPUR from the department of electronics and electrical communication engineering..I have the knowledge of C and data structures and worked on robotix event.I want to do summer internship.please reply soon.

7. Hirendranath Das

on May 4, 2011 at 3:21 pm - Reply

Dear madam/sir,
    I am a student of computer sc. & engg. ,2nd year persuing my B.Tech from West Bengal University of Technology.I have a good programming in c,data structures,c++.I want to do summer internship from your company.plz give me details what I have to do.

Thanking you,
    Hirendranath Das

8. Sharad Pandey

on May 5, 2011 at 8:30 am - Reply

kindly provide me the details & procedures for the summer internship of our B-Tech students. The branches are CSE/IT/EEE/ECE.

Regards,
    Sharad Pandey
    Training & Placement Officer
    MERI-CET
    pandeysharad81@gmail.com

9. yamini lakshmi nadella

on May 6, 2011 at 5:46 pm - Reply

i am studying in first year 2ndsem MTECH- Embedded System,
    ..interested in doing summer internsip. I have the knowledge of C and data structures and worked as Assistant Professor in ece dept, Sir crreddy college of engg, eluru.I want to do summer internship. please reply soon.

10. Sagar Gurung

on May 8, 2011 at 8:16 pm - Reply

The internship program looks really nice. I was looking for such kind of internship that will do something other than basics.

• sharmistha nayek

on May 12, 2011 at 5:19 am - Reply

i am studying in 2ed year mba student in eiilm business school

.interested in doing summer internsip. I have the knowledge of marketing,computerapplication and worked as sales dept after 1 year for my bba project , Sir crreddy college of mba, eiilm.I want to do summer internship. please reply soon.

11. sonune shrinivas

on May 16, 2011 at 1:58 pm - Reply

hello…
    I m sonune shrinivas ,2nd year M-Tech student from SGGSIE&T Nanded (mh) from the department of Production engineering..I have the knowledge of Pro-e ,nx, ANSYS,Solidworks .I want to do summer internship.please reply soon

12. Mani Bhatnagar

on May 16, 2011 at 5:11 pm - Reply

i m persuing MBA (2sem) and is interested in doing my internship in your company ..we have 6 weeks internship .so replyy

13. Abhishek KUMAR

on May 20, 2011 at 2:45 pm - Reply

i am studying in 1st year mba student in IIMT Management COllege…..

.interested in doing summer internsip. I have the knowledge of marketing,computer application . I want to do summer internship. please reply soon.

14. Abhishek KUMAR

on May 20, 2011 at 2:50 pm - Reply

i am studying in 1st year mba student in IIMT Management College…

.interested in doing summer internsip in marketing. I have the knowledge of marketing,computer application .I want to do summer internship. please reply soon

15. aneesh

on June 1, 2011 at 3:27 pm - Reply

hello sir ,iam a MBA student and i would like to do summer internship in your company and i request you if there is any chance left please do inform me.
    Thanking you
    aneesh p

16. p.chandran

on June 2, 2011 at 5:45 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am studing mba , now internship training in company how to apply

17. kapil kumar soni

on June 9, 2011 at 10:36 pm - Reply

dear sir/madam,
    i am a 6th semester student of b.tech in cs branch. i have an earnest desire to do summer internship at your company to get the best possible view of the corporate world as a rookie.kindly provide me with the opportunity.
    regards.

18. arpita mishra

on June 23, 2011 at 10:55 am - Reply

sir/madam,
    i am 7th sem student,from bijupattnaik university of technology,odisha.i hv sound knowlegde in c,c++,datastructure.i want to join ur internship program to explore morekindly reply..how to proceed

19. Ankit Singh

on August 26, 2011 at 10:45 pm - Reply

i am interested in the internship offered..

20. vara lakshmi

on August 27, 2011 at 8:07 pm - Reply

how can we join this internship programmes

21. sandeep sharma

on September 5, 2011 at 5:57 pm - Reply

dear sir/madam,
    i am a 3rd semester student of b.tech in (aerospace) branch at Amity university Noida i have an earnest desire to do summer internship at your company to get the best possible view of the corporate world as a rookie.kindly provide me with the opportunity.
    regards.

22. sandeep sharma

on September 5, 2011 at 6:01 pm - Reply

dear
    sir/madam
    I am the student of 3rd sem student in Amity university Noida i want to do summer intership in your compny.

23. ankita

on September 7, 2011 at 5:35 pm - Reply

dear maam
    i m a student of Birla Institute of Technology,Mesra currently studying in 5th semester of electrical and electronics B.Tech course. i have attended a workshop on robotics and embedded systems where i recieved some basic knowledge about arduino and its programming and interfacing of peripherals.i wanted to do this summer internship for the month april/may/june 2012. am i elligible to get it?