Search Engine Optimizer & Social Media Marketer Intern Required at Thoughtlabs
ThoughtLabs (www.thoughtlabs.in) is a startup founded in year 2009 and is dedicated to provide the best solutions in the education segment targeting students, alumni and faculties of colleges/Indian Institutions. Our flagship product CollegeKhabar has already established its position in market in mere six months of inception. We believe in implementing a new structure of collaborative functionality; whereby a holistic environment can be created to give sustainability to venture.
Location: Anywhere (Work from Campus/Home)
1. The position is unpaid for first 2 months, in which we would monitor the performance of the candidate. If quality of output is excellent then a decent stipend will be offered
2. Intern also receives a work experience letter and marketing certification authenticating his/her efforts and achievements during the internship
Eligibility & Requirements:
• The only required criteria is you should be good to read and write English and you should be crazy about the internet.
• Experience with web designing and SEO/SEM/Social Media Marketing
• Some of the few things which you would be involved in includes SEO, Analytics, SEM, SMM, Brand Building, Media Relations, etc.
• The intern will be carrying out cost effective online marketing campaigns involving research, implementation and analysis reporting of campaigns conducted.
E.g.1. if the campaign consist of Facebook brand building. This will be followed by collating campaign data and analyzing it to calculate ROI and effectiveness.
2. Research on competitor offline & online marketing strategies & derive the campaign based on analysis
3. Generating & analyzing data from the reports to suggest the forthcoming strategy of the company.
How to apply:
Interested candidate send there Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:Your resume should be a reflection of your capabilities and skills, initial short listing will be done on resume basis followed by telephonic interview by ThoughtLabs Team.