Public Relation (PR) Intern required at Kochi
Kochi-based Centre for Public Policy Research (CPPR) is looking for interns to assist with Public Relations for a minimum period of one month. The option of working from home is also available for select candidates.
The PR intern will assist in the following duties:
• Coordinate PR for Civitas events
• Identify online and offline networking opportunities
• Increase the organisation’s online visibility with the help of social networking websites
• Liaise with the media to publish articles, research papers. Follow up with the media is essential
• Monitor press coverage received
• Update the PR and media database
• Upload event listings on identified/related networks
• Strategise and suggest events for the organisation
Qualification: Should have a masters degree or is enrolled in a masters programme in one of the following or related fields: Public relations, journalism, advertising, business or a related field.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Keen interest in Civitas programmes and
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Fluency in English
• Comprehensive knowledge of social networking sites, social bookmarking sites, blogs, and other online forums
• Extremely motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
• Strong oral communication skills
• Computer literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
Email a cover letter (including dates of availability for internship), a resume, one reference, and a writing sample (max 500 words) to ARCHANA S GAYEN (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject ‘PR Intern’.