Paid Summer Internship for a HR-Sales Role

Paid Summer Internship for a HR-Sales Role

Job Title : Summer Intern
Job Location: Mumbai
Stipend: Rs.2500 pm + allowances
Company Name: Career Launcher Ltd.

Overview of internship:
Career Launcher has entered into partnership with India’s leading bank for recruitment & training of their Sales Officers. We are looking for interns who would work with us in this Banking recruitment project. The role will involve sourcing potential candidates through identifying institutional clients and partnering with them.

Company profile:
Career Launcher is Asia’s leading educational service provider

Details of internship
Desired profile: BBA/BBI/MBA students preferred with specialization in either Marketing or HR
Duration of internship : May 2011 to July 2011

How to apply: Interested candidate may send their resume to careerlauncher@indianinternship.com

Company website: http://www.careerlauncher.com

6 Responses to “Paid Summer Internship for a HR-Sales Role”

1. swatantra says:

Respected sir,

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-JULY-2011. At present i am pursuing my MBA in (Marketing & HR) from Gauri Foundation, Mathura. So, if you kindly give me the chance to do the summer internship from your company i will be very obliged to you.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.

Thank you.

2. swatantra says:

Respected sir,

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-JULY-2011. At present i am pursuing my MBA in (Marketing & HR) from Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. So, if you kindly give me the chance to do the summer internship from your company i will be very obliged to you.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.

Thank you.

3. Shikha says:

I, Shikha, pursuing MBA(IT) (Ist year) from Lovely professional University, Phagwara, Punjab, wants to go for summer internship for 45 days. Please send me details for it on my ID.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

4. Dadasaheb Gaikwad says:

I, Dadasaheb, pursuing MBA(H.R.) (Ist year) from Pune University, wants to go for summer internship for 60 days. Please send me details for it on my ID.

Please reply me as soon as possible.
    thank you!

5. Farha Khan says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
    HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
    You can contact directly
    PF Infotech Private Limited
    E-mail: corporate@pfinfotech.com
    or call: +91-8791-366-930

6. muthu says:

i’m muthu from nellai i’m persuing my mba in pet engineering college ,can i get internship in ur organization